Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fellow Darkfall players, where you at!?

rs_navlaan

Hi! :D  I played quite extensively back in 2009-2010 and again in 2012ish with Calamitous, Anacott Steel, and Absolution. Used to play with Woodford, Gojyo, Ray Ray, Sartek and all those guys.  The slow character development finally caught up to me as I wasn't able to put in the time like everyone else, so I fell behind and got annoyed.  Never got into the whole macroing scene, haha.

Strazi Trueshot :P

Stardust Green

Nice, I am happy to see some Darkfall players, old and current ones here!

Maybe some of you have seen me

DFO: Loupen Swiftpaw

DF:UW: Sun Praiser / Vargashi Blademaster / Crypt Blacksword (forum name LPSP).

@Dankmon - Nice avatar :P

EOWWuhQ.png 

DFO: LiLMarz

DF:UW Flux pavilion

i played with strazi up there and all of the same peeps he did

really hope this game is some what like dfo

Old Darkfall player here, played it for almost 1.5 years. This was a masterpiece game, expecially about alliances, sieges and the gargeous FPS combat that promote true player skills.

Unfortunately Aventurine is a crappy company, they destroyed the gem they have, not listen to great suggestions, not introduce a hard skill cap so everyone was a battlemage autosufficient mastercrafter, not fixing the bugs and ban hackers, but create a sequel that is 100 times horrible where everything is watered down, from the combat to the 50% less content, with the introduction of classes, the scrap of alignment system and race wars, the huge safe zones.

No wondering this game is an empty desert, and they have courage to ask 15 bucks/month for that abortion.

Hope DFUW fail and someone bring back DF1 or create a game that will replace it, hope Crownfall is that game and much more, hope Crowfall is a true sandbox like UO.

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

...and more of us will be coming. It is like a wandering tribe of dissatisfied gamers that will jump at everything that promises to be what we can´t get.

...and more of us will be coming. It is like a wandering tribe of dissatisfied gamers that will jump at everything that promises to be what we can´t get.

It seems like more and more developers are entering this market, and I can't wait to see which ones will make a TRUE sandbox game.

EOWWuhQ.png 

Nice to see you on here as well! I just found out about this game a few days ago.

Welcome  :wub:

Thanks!

I pretty much keep track of as much games as possible that could bring me joy to some extend haha.

At the moment I know very llittle about this game though, hopefully it will become something interesting.

I wanted to play Darkfall, but I could never find a group of players that were on when I played (usually late at night CST time) that were willing to give me a hand.