Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sierrad

The Order of the Wise Ones

'Morning....................yes it is.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Good Morning Wise Ones.......I hope you all stay warm today  :D

Oh...and good morning to our Fan Trolls as well  :rolleyes:

G'mornin to you too Kimberly!  :D   Definitely too cold to go outside

~Sierra

Co-Founder to Fansite/Forum CrowfallWiseOnes.com

:wub:  Come live in my heart, and pay no rent  :wub:

G'mornin Ellie!  ^_^

How is that war room coming along and is it warm in there?

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Trolls? where?

Do ya'll sleep?   Perhaps you were too excited with the new avatar.   Couldn't help but notice

Do ya'll sleep?   Perhaps you were too excited with the new avatar.   Couldn't help but notice

Word on the street is, ya'll are pretty excited about my new avatar.

And we only sleep when the mods tell us to.

I sleep. I didn't get home from the hospital until midnight. Bacterial infection of the intestines. Funnily enough the symptoms came up shortly after I began posting on these forums. Coincidence?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I sleep. I didn't get home from the hospital until midnight. Bacterial infection of the intestines. Funnily enough the symptoms came up shortly after I began posting on these forums. Coincidence?

Yep, it was us! That wizard magic ;) Might want to think twice before messing with us again!

We do have some very good healers , unless of course you object to a pixie or 2 being thrown at you..............

Well quit getting me sick because it takes me an hour and a half to get to the VA hospital from here.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Well quit getting me sick because it takes me an hour and a half to get to the VA hospital from here.

It's the only way that we get any peace and quiet though! 

3 hours driving, plus time spent at the hospital.

Yeah, that's about right for a good nights sleep