Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sierrad

The Order of the Wise Ones

We will be launching the forum tonight guys and you'll be able to sign up for the guild!   :)

Plz Pm me or msg me on FB.  TY!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Naw were upping the ante.

NA meeting

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

An AA meeting?

Asshat Anonymous?   Missed  a bunch of meetings huh? 

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Why would we be anonymous about being an asshat?

I go to therapy for my PTSD, which helps me be less of an asshat. I go to AA to try and stay sober because my PTSD makes me wanna drink. Are you the asshat now...

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

I'm not windowz, I'm Drogenn.

I never understood why it's anonymous, I've never met anybody that hides their name or anything. Problems are problems and lying to strangers about your name seems like a moot point.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

While this is a 21 and over Guild, please do not derail the thread with the following:

• Off-Topic Commentary: Don’t post topics or replies unrelated to a thread. Posts like these are unlikely to be seen by the intended audience and can spawn non-productive discussions, as well as split otherwise useful discussions into multiple channels.

• Spam: Do not post communication lacking in meaningful content or posts that do not contribute directly to the conversation. People who spam post links to non-Crowfall products, or repetitive information also fall into this category.

Keep it clean as those under 21 are still able to view this thread.

Ok so I finally have been searching for a guild. I tend to work better with an older crowd and I usually do. However I finally added my age to my profile and its 20. I know the requirement is 21+, but I need good people to get a laugh out of. Plus other things.

Anyways, I'll be 21 in 4 months, so can I join?

Sigh its ironic, usually I feel so old.

Is there a RL pic thread yet or will that be the first thing I do after I cook dinner for my son.

Thanks for putting the link up hun.

Take a look and let us know what you think :)  Thanks for the interest in our guild

~Sierra

Co-Founder to Fansite/Forum CrowfallWiseOnes.com

:wub:  Come live in my heart, and pay no rent  :wub: