Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sierrad

The Order of the Wise Ones

How do we know what group we are in??  I asked this before, plz?  Does anyone know? :unsure:

Morning Jasmine.

Your group is in the email you rcvd after registering on the Play2Crush site.   I am in group 3

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

for the order of the wise ones thta is :D

The process begins here  http://crowfallwiseones.com/  :)

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Please find your way to the Guild website.    http://crowfallwiseones.com/    Welcome!

How do we know what group we are in??  I asked this before, plz?  Does anyone know? :unsure:

If you recently signed up, then you are in beta group #5.

I know others that signed up recently that said the email didn't say which group, but they have posted on twitter what group they are on now.

Everyone is welcome to join our fansite/forum.  Stop by and visit, tell us a little about yourself, what you're looking for in a guild, your past experience with mmo's, pvp etc.    Crowfallwiseones.com

Edited by sierrad

~Sierra

Co-Founder to Fansite/Forum CrowfallWiseOnes.com

:wub:  Come live in my heart, and pay no rent  :wub:

Hey everyone. Newbie extraordinaire here. Heard about Crowfall and this guild from jasmine while we were killing things in Wiz101. I'm not in any beta group yet. :( Why? I use deodorant and brush my teeth. 

Edited by okara

Boredom is a choice  ;)

can i be in this guild? i am on your face book league of wizened wizards page. I'm in group 3

Please find your way to our Guild website and begin the process Crowfallwiseones.com Welcome!

This thread got quiet. I assume everyone has signed up for the forums at crowfallwiseones.com and joined our fb group, Crowfall wise ones. If you're wanting to be in the Order of The Wise Ones guild, then be sure to go to your profile on our forums, click the groups tab & ask to join there. :)

Morning Jasmine.

Your group is in the email you rcvd after registering on the Play2Crush site.   I am in group 3

The Play2Crush website just sends me to Crowfall...  which didn't give me a group when I registered.  I must be missing something.