Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sierrad

The Order of the Wise Ones

I would be willing to follow all you wonderfully WISE people on a brand new FB dedicated to this esteemed Guild!  :D

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I think I only liked about 10 things, it really wasn't very many at all.  Have any of you looked through some of the general discussions.  These Shadowbane people are scaring me.  LOL  I have a feeling, Shadowbane vs Wizard101 is in the making here.  

~Sierra

Co-Founder to Fansite/Forum CrowfallWiseOnes.com

:wub:  Come live in my heart, and pay no rent  :wub:

I hope not! We need to have an actual group to post in

We have this forum here, but it's not very private to plan and plot our strategies against our enemies :P

~Sierra

I would be willing to follow all you wonderfully WISE people on a brand new FB dedicated to this esteemed Guild!  :D

I think for now we can post here if that works for you guys  :D  Who knows!! The game name may change again and then we'd have to make another FB page.  LOL   How great would it be to have a game we all fall in love with again; and want to make our own guild website/forum.

~Sierra

I think I only liked about 10 things, it really wasn't very many at all.  Have any of you looked through some of the general discussions.  These Shadowbane people are scaring me.  LOL  I have a feeling, Shadowbane vs Wizard101 is in the making here.  

I have looked through them,  I never played SB but they seem determined to make this game into SB2.  

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

And they are so against my beloved pets!

Hey Karlos!

And they are so against my beloved pets!

Hey Karlos!

Wonder if there is housing?   Afraid to ask..... not liking this perma death stuff they are discussing!

I have looked through them,  I never played SB but they seem determined to make this game into SB2.  

I never have either, but sure seems like a completely different game than Wiz.  I see them with clubs and beards and yelling rawr. 

~Sierra

Wonder if there is housing?   Afraid to ask..... not liking this perma death stuff they are discussing!

Yea and they are running polls like, If you kill your enemy should you be able to take all their inventory on their body or all their inventory?  Are you kidding me?  Nobody better be takin meh stuff. 

~Sierra

Yea and they are running polls like, If you kill your enemy should you be able to take all their inventory on their body or all their inventory?  Are you kidding me?  Nobody better be takin meh stuff. 

Lol, Sierra will unleash the god on them! Where is Angus btw, is he going to join us?

Well, see, that is where I was going with the housing question......I want somewhere to hide my stuff.    Travel light no full backpacks for me.  :)

Lol, Sierra will unleash the god on them! Where is Angus btw, is he going to join us?

He's on Skype with us now lol.  He is already on the move to get this guild tight.  Stay tuned

~Sierra

According to Angus we are behind the gun in getting a guild set up to be ready for the launch of this new game.  Chances are we will probably lose a bunch of people, but let's be ready when it does start so we are not scrambling to figure out who is doing what.  Guild missions are simply to help multiple players of a like mind to excel in a game.  We need to find out thru discussion about the mindset/participation level and this forum is where we can do this.  Time is NOT on our side.  Serious guilds have already posted and have started making preparations. 

No one knows for sure but from what has been read, this sounds to be a hardcore mmorpg, and those wanting a wand of butterflies game that shoots rainbows...are gonna be in for a shock.  PvP here sounds to be open and rampant, it won't be matches preset in some arena; it will be getting ganked while walking down the strteet, etc.  This appears not to be a game for the causal player or faint hearted.

First things first, what position in the guild are you interested in being?:

Officer positions will be elected.
Guild leader
Co-leader
officers for diff designations
regular members

What is our guilds mission?

What kind of guild will we be?
raiding
hardcore
adults only
all ages
casual
other.....

Only after we have all the above set; can the guild set up its catch phrase, and recruit more members.

~Sierra