Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sierrad

The Order of the Wise Ones

I would really like to join your guild wise ones as a regular member but i am in beta group 4 (idk if this is a problem) and i am 15 so i think the guild should be all ages.Also i am a wizard101 player so i think this guild could be something like a wizard101 guild in crowfall.

Ps i am from greece so i hope my english is understandable

These Shadowbane people are scaring me.  LOL  I have a feeling, Shadowbane vs Wizard101 is in the making here.  

So this might be the wrong forum to admit i have never heard of Shadowbane then?

I went from Toontown to Pirates to Wizards.

Howdy Wise Ones... just wanted to drop a line to say I'm still alive and kicking - even if its a little slow in coming hahahaha

And we are happy you are here :D

I would really like to join your guild wise ones as a regular member but i am in beta group 4 (idk if this is a problem) and i am 15 so i think the guild should be all ages.Also i am a wizard101 player so i think this guild could be something like a wizard101 guild in crowfall.

Ps i am from greece so i hope my english is understandable

Fotis000, thank you for your interest in our group, but we are are an over the age of 21 group :) 

Woohoo,I found the Wise :)  Thanks for posting the link to here,otherwise I'd still be hunting for ya'll,lol.

Yay!!  I'm happy you found us.  Still trying to get the kinks worked out.