Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sierrad

The Order of the Wise Ones

Adults only and we could have several diffent groups in the guild to do different things.  We can have a raiding group, dungeons group, ganking group, pvpers and so on.  But in truth I have been ganked before in WOW and it bites.  But then you get your higher level friend to come and gank back.  So I think this game should be interesting.  We need to be a strong guild.  And do as much as possible.

Adults only and we could have several diffent groups in the guild to do different things.  We can have a raiding group, dungeons group, ganking group, pvpers and so on.  But in truth I have been ganked before in WOW and it bites.  But then you get your higher level friend to come and gank back.  So I think this game should be interesting.  We need to be a strong guild.  And do as much as possible.

Agreed!

Total dumb question but - what in the world is ganking??

Not dumb :D

It is a word commonly used in online video games, usualy used in an MMORPG. Ganking is the process in which a group of characters gang up on one or more players that do not have a chance to defend themselves. Or when one high level player does the same action to a player way below his or her own level

Not dumb :D

It is a word commonly used in online video games, usualy used in an MMORPG. Ganking is the process in which a group of characters gang up on one or more players that do not have a chance to defend themselves. Or when one high level player does the same action to a player way below his or her own level

OOO so its internet bullying Rofl! :ph34r:

I might be wearing another guild's colors, but I hope you'll let me buy you all a drink from time to time. :D

Absolutely!  Looking forward to meeting and making new friends in the game.  Especially when there is drinking involved :P

I might be a problem then.  Would open my door and say "here help yourself, want me to make you something for the road?" :huh:

LOL!  Just thinking out loud here but you just may not be our FIRST ( or second ) choice to leave guarding the guild hall ( I am assuming they will have those?)  Psst....members.Rob will let them take our stuff!  :)