Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CF Fantasy Football league

coolwaters

As the reigning champ of my current league, I would be happy to take your money. What are the details of this league? I like auction draft with weekly head-to-head matchups, 0.5 point PPR and QB passing touchdowns @4 points. Other than that regular ESPN rules 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, D/ST and a Kicker. If we get enough interest we can hash out the rules as a committee, count me in. 

Edited by chodie

I don't play for money so if you want to try that way I'm down :)

I've run something called the Legendary League for several years which is all about BIG POINTS!

Examples:

TD - 100 pt

RB - 1 pt per yard

WR - .5 pt per yard

Sacks - 25 pt

FG - 40/30/20

Average high score 1500+

Edited by Keaggan

Chodie, that format sounds fine to me. Can we do Yahoo!? 

Buy in? Just $20 or $50?

At work I do a PPR Auction on Yahoo, so I could easily join a second.  Would rather skip the $$ as it seems extraneous.  Maybe we could get some ACE representation? 

*CALLING ACE OUT!*

rSHxVEY.gif

Chodie, that format sounds fine to me. Can we do Yahoo!? 

Buy in? Just $20 or $50?

Yahoo is fine, started my FF endeavours on that platform. I'm cool with 20-50 buy-in, whatever the rest of the people want is OK. 

OK Chodie and Ziz (NFL's site sucks man :/ Too slow. Too many ads) I'm making the league on Yahoo! now. I'll use Chodie's suggested settings. Any changes subject to majority vote.

$50 buy-in, 50% to 1st, 30% to second, 20% to third? Toilet bowl "winner" gets a date with Vikingnail? Has to play a Fessor for a full campaign?

PM me emails to send the invites to. We need at least 10. If we only have 10 let's add a flex spot (or superflex with optional 2d QB if you're down). If there's interest we could do a "CF" champ belt with the official logo, etc. Maybe some brave Dev (or intern) will want to play? Bring your lunch.

Gordon, I'm talking to you. Thomas too. I want a piece of that guy. He looks like he's played some football.

edit: League name? CFL (Crowfall Fantasy League ^^)?

Also, draft date?

Edited by coolwaters

OK Chodie and Ziz (NFL's site sucks man :/ Too slow. Too many ads) I'm making the league on Yahoo! now. I'll use Chodie's suggested settings. Any changes subject to majority vote.

$50 buy-in, 50% to 1st, 30% to second, 20% to third? Toilet bowl "winner" gets a date with Vikingnail? Has to play a Fessor for a full campaign?

PM me emails to send the invites to. We need at least 10. If we only have 10 let's add a flex spot (or superflex with optional 2d QB if you're down). If there's interest we could do a "CF" champ belt with the official logo, etc. Maybe some brave Dev (or intern) will want to play? Bring your lunch.

Gordon, I'm talking to you. Thomas too. I want a piece of that guy. He looks like he's played some football.

edit: League name? CFL (Crowfall Fantasy League ^^)?

Also, draft date?

I forgot to add a TE in there. So, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1D/ST, 1K.

I say 50% to champ, 30% to first loser, 20% divided among the weeks to highest scorer of that week to keep people interested and actually managing their lineups.  

10 is good, 12 is better, either way I suggest we keep it at one QB and one Flex (RB, WR, TE for flex) no superflex, please. 

I'm down with CFL, I'm just concerned that our resident Canadians will get a big head over that name (Duren and Destrin, I'm looking at you). 

• 3 weeks later...

Any interest in one of these?

I've played in the EMU league for a few years. It's fun, but I say do at least a small pot. $20 to $50 a team and 12-14 teams.

Let me know if anyone wants to do a little FF PvP.

Did you get enough people?! I suck at FF, but its fun... :)

Nope. 

I'd love to do it, but interest doesn't appear to be there. Maybe to much skin?

If at least 10 folks want to do a $20 or better league, I'm game though.

Buncha wusses :)