Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

T-shirts by Noc: Official Discussion Thread

Wow thank you for the news post! I really appreciate it! Everyone at ACE has been really good and understanding to me. It's a pleasure to help encourage the community to grow. And I've definitely got more designs in the works. Keep an eye out for a community vote on a design in the next couple of weeks. :D

OS_Sig3.png

I'd like to get a couple (love the mino one) but he doesn't have a Legionnaire one.  :(

Will that be coming out soon?

Also, is the Crowfall logo (just the circle with the crow I mean) on the back, or just the image on the front?

Edited by Dakyn

I'd like to get a couple (love the mino one) but he doesn't have a Legionnaire one.  :(

Will that be coming out soon?

Also, is the Crowfall logo (just the circle with the crow I mean) on the back, or just the image on the front?

I'll be working on a Legionnaire one soon. :D

All the designs are on the front of the shirts. Except if you order hoodies, those designs are on the back.

OS_Sig3.png

I like all the current designs! Kinda hoping that the zip-up hoodies will get more variety soon! Keep up the designing, it's a very impressive line-up!

Can we have a Bard? If not as an Archetype or Promotion, then maybe a Discipline?

i-3ZQNFxh.jpg

Get your official "CheckYoTrack Trashed Me on The CF Forums" commerative shirts now.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg