Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ginko

Dwarfs?

I, Gaius Aurelius, fought at the Battle of Cyrena, when the Centaur Legion routed the Stonemen who nested like vermin in the cracks of the mountain.

Confirm/Deny?

All of my dwarven brothers are eager for news if our people will be allowed to crush in Crowfall. Our Dwarven race has been discriminated against for what seems to be ages now. This racism must stop.

U scared bro? Dwarfs unit!

n0MnLtK.png?2

Some old dude with a beard does not confirm anything. Wish it did boo. Wish it did.

Dwarves confirmed.

Female Dwarves? unlikely.

100%? What are your sources?

n0MnLtK.png?2

There was also this quote from a week or so ago from the Raph kostner video "

If you bind a Thrall into your item, the properties of the item change in certain ways. I like the idea of a Smith’s Hammer that has the trapped soul of a Dwarven Forgemaster bound within it, and that his skill and life experience is being used to make that hammer stronger and more precise with every swing.

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

2ptzbqt.jpg

Beard? check.

Made of rock (like Shadowbane dwarves)? check.

Shirt off with chiseled pecs ? Check 

Edited by barab

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

no dorfs....Conman be damned!!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

In Tolkien's lore female dwarves were so rare and precious that they were kept safe in the great halls and rarely ventured out into the world.  I had a great time in LOTRO rp'ing a female dwarf that dressed as a male so she could escape the prison of her life and run around in the great wide world.

However - I know they're calling it a Centaur but surely that's just a dorf on a pony right?  *runs and hides from the army of angry dwarves*

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

In Tolkien's lore female dwarves were so rare and precious that they were kept safe in the great halls and rarely ventured out into the world.  I had a great time in LOTRO rp'ing a female dwarf that dressed as a male so she could escape the prison of her life and run around in the great wide world.

However - I know they're calling it a Centaur but surely that's just a dorf on a pony right?  *runs and hides from the army of angry dwarves*

Cheery Littlebottom? ;)

Edited by Nefastus

i want too see how child dwarfs look IN THIS GAME :D now!

If Shadowbane lore is to be an indicator of Dwarf lore in Crowfall (I think it is, it might not be though), Dwarves were never born.

Source:  http://shadowbaneemulator.com/page.php?d=4&n=Dwarves

"Legends say that Dwarves are not born, but rather that their entire race was molded by the hand of Thurin the Strong, the truest of the All-Father's great Companions. Crafted from the Stone of the Earth, the Dwarves were charged by their maker to tend to the Great Fires that boil in the belly of the World. For most of recorded history the Dwarves worked in secret, delving vast halls, building wondrous citadels, and mastering the arts of mining and forgecraft."

The Dwarf on the Archetype selection screen looks grey (Stone?).

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

The proper term is "Little People".

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

So far Todd is sticking to Shadowbane lore on most things, and in his previous game with dwarves, They were all created in the beginning of an earlier age, not born, and all male. They did not age, never reproduced, and when one died, every Dwarf in creation knew it and mourned because that was one less dwarf in existence forever.

Oops, Sneaky said it better while I was doing my post.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

So far Todd is sticking to Shadowbane lore on most things, and in his previous game with dwarves, They were all created in the beginning of an earlier age, not born, and all male. They did not age, never reproduced, and when one died, every Dwarf in creation knew it and mourned because that was one less dwarf in existence forever.

Oops, Sneaky said it better while I was doing my post.

Well then came the turning and no one could die anymore...

The idea the World being broken and Heaven being closed was engineered to give a narrative reason for why player characters respawn -- there is no afterlife, and the worlds are basically "limbo", an eternal battle.  Cool idea, right?  Meh.  As it turns out, players don't care at ALL why their avatars respawn.  So, I chalk this one up to "cool idea that pretty much only Meridian and I knew or cared about."

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/378-wpsbg-dev-ppl/