Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ginko

Dwarfs?

I, Dwarfurious, also play as Dwarves. If a game lets me be a Dwarf i have probably played it. If this game didnt have dwarves i would be out! 

Take faith Dwarves, im sure we are not forgotten.

I totally understand your pain Ginko.. So often are we left out, and so wide spread are the god damn elves.. There are so many MMO's, fantasy specifically.. But Dwarves are barely welcome in more than a dozen! We have always been few but loud and die hard fans.

Edited by dwarfurious

I thought about uniting a Dwarf only Clan. Unfortunately, given the Archtype system and lack of current information... I dont think a clan of just Dwarves could provide adequately diverse roles. Maybe if we had three different archtypes for Dwarves, with enough customization options to fill whats necessary. We'd still be missing out, but at least we wouldnt have any god damn elves around us.

I thought about uniting a Dwarf only Clan. Unfortunately, given the Archtype system and lack of current information... I dont think a clan of just Dwarves could provide adequately diverse roles. Maybe if we had three different archtypes for Dwarves, with enough customization options to fill whats necessary. We'd still be missing out, but at least we wouldnt have any god damn elves around us.

Bah! You can't be a real dwarf if you're saying we can't do anything just as well as the other races!!!

They need female dwarves...just sayin.

This can be done, you don't need to change the art assets anyhow when it comes to dwarves, just identify them as females.

SB Dwarves > Tolkien-esque Dwarves.

The better question is whether or not a Dwarf-only group/guild is going to be severely handicapped in comparison to ARAC like it was SB.

The SB dwarves had one of the best dwarven lores ever written.

Edited by nehemia

Bah! You can't be a real dwarf if you're saying we can't do anything just as well as the other races!!!

We cant die as well, or retreat as well! We have a much harder time getting sick or dizzy or lost. Lets be realistic, Dwarves are bad at many things.

@Nehemia True that. I've probably played every MMO that has Dwarves and Shadowbane is always the one i'll remember for the coolest lore.

Edited by dwarfurious

This can be done, you don't need to change the art assets anyhow when it comes to dwarves, just identify them as females.

Hey, Dwarven ladies are beautiful, just not especially tall.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I hope so too. I am usually a Dwarf because I love protection of stone, the immovable mountains, precious metals and all manner of solid delights that Dwarves are known to covet. 

They are strong, stout, resilient, and most importantly usually masters at mining and smithing, my favorite professions. 

SB Dwarves > Tolkien-esque Dwarves.

The better question is whether or not a Dwarf-only group/guild is going to be severely handicapped in comparison to ARAC like it was SB.

I certainly hope it will be a viable option... I'd be in if it is. 

Edited by unknownxv

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.

- Nietzsche

I generally play the smallest race available because I will take any advantage in PvP that I can and being harder to see is always a plus.

I have a feeling there will be smaller races. Wasnt there a badger type creature ?

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

I have a feeling there will be smaller races. Wasnt there a badger type creature ?

Yes, you are right. Once I see all of the smaller Races I will have to make some decisions and go from there.

I generally play the smallest race available because I will take any advantage in PvP that I can and being harder to see is always a plus.

Cheap-scape... :P

Edited by vVe

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...