Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Myrmidon Powers and UI Discussion

Holy crap..... I might have to play a melee character. This sounds kinda fun.  I wonder what the CD on going Berzerk will be. 'Cause, you know:

"That said, the crash can be avoided if you play it right. There are currently three methods to mitigate or eliminate the crash damage:

• Charge the Pulverize power when the damage is dealt. The Pulverize method completely reduces the crash damage to 0, or
  • Be using the C power, Raging Bull, that renders the Myrmidon damage immune and also covers crash damage, and, finally
  • Hit a bleeding target with any attack within three seconds of the crash mitigates 50% of the crash damage."

/scared

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

This is so cool, can't wait to get my hands on him. Those cool downs very long? What about Berserk CD? Very interesting, also can other players see how much time is left before your crash or are you the only one who can see it? At any rate i am sure it will all work out so excited.

Amazing! 

I can definitely see this being a class I play as my main. 

Can't wait to test it. Any idea when it will become available? 

What visual indication, if any, will enemy players have to know when the berserk buff is going to wear off in order to time a stun and force the crash? 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

I like that he has a net/root power. But what I want to know is how that affects the rooted player.
Will they just be stopped from WASD movement or will it lock out blink abilities, too? Or will it just function more like a long range stun?
Other than that, I'm looking forward to it.

231e101d88.jpg

Not sure how I can press and hold #4 (Whirlwind) and move at the same time. My fingers are too short or my hands are too normal.

Use your thump for W and your index for 4?

Or use your middle for W and your index for 4?

I mean, I know I have big fingers, but I don't see much issue with pressing both at the same time.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Use your thump for W and your index for 4?

Or use your middle for W and your index for 4?

I mean, I know I have big fingers, but I don't see much issue with pressing both at the same time.

So how are you going to move back or to the sides? Just wondering.

Edit: You'll want to keep full control of your movement while using the #4. Not just forward.

Edited by Caenth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

RIP KNIGHT

oh and the article said "It is very similar to the Knight power"

but the rush and net seem to be basically better in every way than the knight counter parts, as is the whole kit and theme.

berserk seems far more useful, more fun to play and better designed than block (and increases your damage too!)

Edited by Tinnis

So how are you going to move back or to the sides? Just wondering.

Edit: You'll want to keep full control of your movement while using the #4. Not just forward.

I use the mouse to change directions. If I need to go left, rotate the mouse -90o, if I need to go right, rotate the mouse 90o, if I need to about face, I rotate the mouse 180o. And since I'm pressing W, I go in the direction I rotate my mouse in. That's the way I do it anyway. /shrug

On the Myrmidon powers, he sounds more DPS than Tank, maybe the damage values/modifiers are smaller to compensate the damage boosts he gets from Berserk and bleeding targets.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

@ACE

so does the myrm have a base hp of 50K? have you abandoned the initial idea of balancing base HP values by class role e.g. tank - so less base hp than the Knight.

Care to share the MYRMs HP and enchantments please?

so i can complete my page :) (got skills, promotion names and powers now)

just missing HP and enchants:

https://sites.google.com/site/crowfallresource/index/archetype/myrmidon

Edited by Tinnis

The knight has always sucked because it presents no threat to anyone.  Its CC is weak and its damage is embarrassing.

The myrmidon takes everything that was kinda cool about the knight, makes it better, and grabs some good stuff from the champion too.

While I am excited for the myrmidon, I'm sad for the knight.

I will definitely be testing the Myrmidon extensively when it becomes available.

The knight has always sucked because it presents no threat to anyone.  Its CC is weak and its damage is embarrassing.

The myrmidon takes everything that was kinda cool about the knight, makes it better, and grabs some good stuff from the champion too.

While I am excited for the myrmidon, I'm sad for the knight.

I will definitely be testing the Myrmidon extensively when it becomes available.

hes the depressing love child of the knight and champion that neither of them want to talk about out of shame

Edited by Tinnis

"This time on League of Legends champion spotlight, Allistar, the Raging Minotaur."

Not sure how I can press and hold #4 (Whirlwind) and move at the same time. My fingers are too short or my hands are too normal.

Too bad ACE doesn't have intelligent keybinds, you'll have to re-sort them to left index finger keys and find a new place for all the lower priority stuff they assigned to them.

In other news, physics goes bye bye, prepare for nothing but net :D

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

looks like enchanced version of knight + champion mix of best powers...

cant wait to test it

mino have no healing powers? so it will be very dependent on group

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

I can hear it already - "Nerf Myrmidon!"  ;)

I tend to like tanky melee and try to inject some DPS to not feel useless, so this guy feels right up my alley.  Tanks are often a questionable choice in a PvP environment unless they bring something else to the table (RIP the current iteration of the Knight), but fortunately the Myrm CC options look to be a good complement to a group with Net to drag into a group, or get behind an enemy and Bull Rush them back into your lines! haha...  I laughed out loud a couple times reading the description so count me in for some playtime when he drops!   :wub:

(2 Emogis in one post, ACE really delivering this week!)

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif