Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Druid in SP footage

Mostly just uncut gameplay. It isn't anything special as I was messing around with setting between each game to see what improved things or not as well as it being on the euro server.

I'm running a gtx 1080 to give a frame of reference for the performance I was getting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rrjPsfzIRA&feature=youtu.be

C4sIZDW.gif

Nice vid.

Was curious about your fps since you said 1080. ^^

I'm hitting the same fps with 780ti  with i7 4770k (also while recording) so i assume it is most likely the cpu/game limiting it?

Edited by Anvh

I watched a gameplay montage on YT where the player had 20-30s FPS on a ranger and constantly 60 on a druid.  I'm wondering what they may have changed to improve their FPS so dramatically.

Your probably talking about my vid? The last part was of Destrin's footage was just clipped in. We were were trying to figure out the 80% damage from exiting a catapult. So I just edited it in to to show both sides of what caused the high damage. 

Anyway, nice vid. Loved the part where player fell after loosing that chunk of the keep wall.  :)

Edited by blackfirebird93

Nice vid.

I'm hitting the same fps with 780ti  with i7 4770k (also while recording) so i assume it is most likely the cpu/game limiting it?

I'm running a i7 with a 3770k and a 1080. in HD I was sitting at 60 with everything turned up with it dropping down to 45-50 when a lot of particles were flying but in SP yesterday it was sitting more around 30 even when I turned my settings down to see how much that changed.

Right now the game just doesn't seem like it is scaling very well at all with more players and more objects like the blocks in the wall needing to be processed.

Shadowplay recording really didn't seem to effect it much because I turned it off and on just to check to see how much of an impact that was having.

I'm going to tinker with it a bit more tomorrow but I was pretty disappointed with what I was getting performance wise and I'm 99% sure it isn't on my end but I'm still playing around with things to see if I can eek out some better performance.

C4sIZDW.gif

I watched a gameplay montage on YT where the player had 20-30s FPS on a ranger and constantly 60 on a druid.  I'm wondering what they may have changed to improve their FPS so dramatically.

That is what I'm trying to figure out because my hardware is pretty good with my recent card upgrade.

C4sIZDW.gif

Nice vid.

I will dip down to 14-18 fps with a 6700k and a 1080.   makes me die a little on the inside.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Mostly just uncut gameplay. It isn't anything special as I was messing around with setting between each game to see what improved things or not as well as it being on the euro server.

I'm running a gtx 1080 to give a frame of reference for the performance I was getting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rrjPsfzIRA&feature=youtu.be

good stuff. my gtx 750ti doesn't feel so sad vs FPS now at least.

https://youtu.be/5rrjPsfzIRA?t=1m50s

"i just f**ked up Tinnis". I approve.

lightning combo application damage is toooootally fine guys......non crits of 4,818 + 5,000 + 8,000 

[17,818 non crit damage in 5 seconds]

against a target in leather armor a.k.a the highest resistance to magic. 

on a vessel with 314% trained lightning resistance....

XcKIwXk.png

[for a combo with stupid railgun range, hitbox, speed and only a 4 second cooldown] and ignoring the great debuff damage...

imagine if a Lego saw those numbers on uppercut combo even in melee range....let alone at 30 meters through walls and we only having to PRETEND to aim at the target....

i am so sick of this rail gun (nothing personal lol)

it dominates the druid playstyle (death left click again....naaaaah) and outshines anything the confessor can reliably do at that range 

Edited by Tinnis

No doubt on that. That combo and Shroud are ridiculous and need to be adjusted/modified/heavily changed depending on the route they want to take.

That being said, I will continue to use them heavily as they are by far her best tool since they are pretty broken. Also I always find it amusing when I kill a name I recognize.

C4sIZDW.gif

yes and that is fair enough :)

shroud is indeed far too godly.

to the point where if i see a druid use it, there is no point in attacking them. need to wait it out if you can

e.g. this duel with W - Coolwaters on my recent confessor damage video (lol compare that to druid damage and utility at the moment...)

saw he shroud...just had to wait abit via C...even then look it stuns as long as forced confession lol..

[like 12-14 second+ duration on shroud with a 20 second cooldown - knew it would still be up]

https://youtu.be/S_rzFh7upfU?t=3m9s

hill sliding also really messes up confessor ¬_¬

and rofl the lightning through wall abuse at 

https://youtu.be/5rrjPsfzIRA?t=4m49s

and then cuddles just teleports through the wall too

https://youtu.be/5rrjPsfzIRA?t=6m3s

Edited by Tinnis