Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NicholasLionRider

Have they been redoing every Model?

Random thought I had when I saw they were working on the guinecean next. Have they been using the original archetype models they made way back when during kickstarter (For instance we had a whole livestream dedicated to modeling the guinecean) or are they redoing every single one? I know they redid the Centaur and Knight, made a female confessor and the other 3 were brand new, but going forward, are they going to make a new Templar, Frostweaver, etc?

Random thought I had when I saw they were working on the guinecean next. Have they been using the original archetype models they made way back when during kickstarter (For instance we had a whole livestream dedicated to modeling the guinecean) or are they redoing every single one? I know they redid the Centaur and Knight, made a female confessor and the other 3 were brand new, but going forward, are they going to make a new Templar, Frostweaver, etc?

Yeah, they're redoing all the Kickstarter Archetype models

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

The original art was done very quickly for the sake of having everything ready for the KS launch. Dave Greco is doing fresh art as the new archetypes are up for implementation. We're also going back and polishing up a lot of the original animation and FX for some of the earliest playable archetypes, so you may notice improvements there, too, over time. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community