Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Brain Training Games

ChosenofCastle

A Simple Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is good to be intelligent?

• Yes
    • No
    • I need to be more clever to answer this question. Sorry!
  2. 2. Do you think it is important to train your brain?

• Yes
    • No

Brain cells can grow anytime you exercise them. There are no bounders. I enjoy lumosity and neuronation games to train my brain. Do you know any different platforms for similar games that probably won't be so expensive? I enjoy playing my free sets and truly I improved a lot. I recommend taking free courses every day and if you decide to go PRO, wait for the 30% discount that both companies randomly give in between two months for everyone. Or if you do purchase and don't complete it, lumosity will send you a code.

By the way, how are you scoring in the entrance tests?

Mercenary guild is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested.

read a book op

viodeo games r bad for u

i just finished reading the illiad recently and im insanely smart now

also i started reading marcus aurelius  meditations and my brain is gonna explode from all the smart words and things from that book

i think my brain cells are multiplying and stuff and its making my brain grow bigger which is making it smarter and im gonna explode help

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Sorry to be the one to tell you this OP, but Luminosity does nothing for you except make you better at playing Luminosity games. Its a sham. 

There is no objective research done that validates statistically improved cognitive function from Luminosity. Of course if you play a game long enough you'll get better at playing that game, that's called practice. 

Never heard of Neuronation before but I suspect the same is true.

Lastgirl~ is right: if you want to be smarter, read books, learn new languages, learn new skills, stimulate your brain in new ways besides gaming. 

aka honeybear

Sorry to be the one to tell you this OP, but Luminosity does nothing for you except make you better at playing Luminosity games. Its a sham. 

There is no objective research done that validates statistically improved cognitive function from Luminosity. Of course if you play a game long enough you'll get better at playing that game, that's called practice. 

Never heard of Neuronation before but I suspect the same is true.

Lastgirl~ is right: if you want to be smarter, read books, learn new languages, learn new skills, stimulate your brain in new ways besides gaming. 

I observe an improvement in the memory, numerical calculations and decision making. The rest of skills like 'Field of View' or 'Selective Attention' can be usseless.

Probably a real meditation best overall? It increases greatly a brain growth in the area of forehead which is proven.

Mercenary guild is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested.