Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caenth

The new GTX Titan X (Pascal)

The Titan-X (Pascal) is definitely all it's quoted to be... 3DMark's DX12 "Timespy" still isn't working quite right with Pascal, but I turned a 19176 on Firestrike the day I got it installed.

I've got a 2015 Titan-X looking for a good home - but everyone wants 1080's because they are faster. :/

Yeah the first Titan-X was a joke to the gaming community, they quickly said its not for gaming after bench marks showed it behind a single gpu card for half the price. But it was marketed to the gaming community.

This time it looks like they got it right. Its pretty impressive but i think two 1080's are still alot better for near the same cost. But i guess the issue is actually getting two 1080...or well even one at the moment.

I got the 295x2 for like $800 back in 2014 which was like a steal. The 1080 i think beats it but not by a huge amount so i think im going to wait till 2017 maybe even 2018 before i upgrade. Was a difficult choice to make.

CfWBSig.png

The Titan-X (Pascal) is definitely all it's quoted to be... 3DMark's DX12 "Timespy" still isn't working quite right with Pascal, but I turned a 19176 on Firestrike the day I got it installed.

I've got a 2015 Titan-X looking for a good home - but everyone wants 1080's because they are faster. :/

You drop in VRAM. TBH, the 1080's are better but not worth upgrading to.