Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bull rush

coolwaters

The first power in the powers tray is Bull Rush, this power charges the Myrmidon forward 23m as the input key is depressed. It is very similar to the Knight power Pursuit. The Myrmidon version uses slightly different tech, however, which we call a sticky charge. Any enemy player the Myrmidon touches as he is charging forward is stuck to the Myrmidon (like glue) and gets dragged along with him. If the Myrmidon charges more than 66% of the power, enemies who are being dragged get violently knocked into the air at the end of the charge. The effect looks like he is scooping up enemies on his horns and tossing them like rag dolls at the end of his charge. It looks spectacular!

I think I see the role of this AT in SP. Can you imagine the bull rushing a group of enemies coming up there stairs to the TOL and taking them right over the edge with him?

Can't wait to see that.

I think I see the role of this AT in SP. Can you imagine the bull rushing a group of enemies coming up there stairs to the TOL and taking them right over the edge with him?

Can't wait to see that.

Or a group of Myrmidons leading a charge into the enemy flank in a coordinated battle in a CW?  I really hope to see a Crowfall version of this in game. 

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

Can't wait to see that.

*Trollface Intensifies* I can't wait for those situations >:D

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

yup i already had some thoughts on the troll potential in the powers thread!

So is the MYRM going to be the most trolling archetype with Berserk, net and bull rush?

[net pull and bull rush your enemy a combined 53 meters into a druid trap, or do a berserk and then charge off a cliff dragging someone along for that sweet fall damage you can shrug off]

is there a target limit as to how many people you can stick and carry on your rush?

Technically, if they're berzerking they won't die from fall damage unless it's a fatal fall. What I'd like to see is minotaurs using this ability to reposition groups. Effectively hearding enemies like cattle, which is highly ironic. I wonder what happens of a knight is blocking when hit though. Will it stop the rush?

Technically, if they're berzerking they won't die from fall damage unless it's a fatal fall. What I'd like to see is minotaurs using this ability to reposition groups. Effectively hearding enemies like cattle, which is highly ironic. I wonder what happens of a knight is blocking when hit though. Will it stop the rush?

I would assume/guess yes.  This would make the Knight a bit unique and powerful in the right circumstance.

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

I would assume/guess yes.  This would make the Knight a bit unique and powerful in the right circumstance.

True, that's one thing Knight has going for them: they are uneffected by CC when blocking. No other Archetype can do that currently.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

But what would happen if two Myrmidons Bull Rushed each other? Experiment time!!

What happens when an unstoppable force hits an immovable object?