Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spark

Flux [NA] | MultiGaming Community | PvX | Discord | Open Recruitment

2aaeer8.jpg

Community

Flux is a Gaming Community that was founded in 2014. Since then Flux has been constantly growing and changing.

At our core, we are a multi-gaming community currently serving PC gamers across various titles. Our group consists of casual, semi and hardcore players who have gathered together under a single banner to game together and build a name for ourselves! Each of us has a passion for gaming. We work together to make experiences enjoyable for all and radiate a positive vibe to players outside of the community. We are always looking to expand into other games to build and maintain solid teams which will intertwine itself in the gaming world.

Until Crowfall release, our members have immersed themselves into various other games such as Black Desert Online, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, and PUBG. All potential members are welcome to join us in any of the titles we are involved in as a community. 

Crowfall

The majority of Flux backed Crowfall during the Kickstarter while many more members chose to show support by backing afterwards. Numerous early backers have participated in the pre-alpha testing phases and browse forums on a regular basis to stay up to date on the games development. 

Flux members pride themselves on the sense of unity and direction that we present in active games. Our community has an established and sustainable mix of style, talent and ability which allow us to accomplish our goals on all fronts, thus allowing members to enjoy whatever aspect of the game they choose to focus on. Whether members are looking for a more relaxed experience from within their Eternal Kingdom or looking for a more competitive merciless environment in campaigns, every member will be able to have their game style accommodated and craving satisfied.

There are currently no requirements on participation or activity (subject to change upon release). We simply ask as you represent us, you present yourself accordingly in games with maturity and respect. If you are interested in joining, please join our community discord and let us know in permissions request.

Discord: Discord.gg/Flux

Edited by Spark

2wcgwap.jpg

Community Manager for Flux Gaming Community

These guys keep me warm at night. I met them during our time in Black Desert Online, We were allied with them through out our tenure in BDO. As I have moved on from BDO their community has shown me a great time and have welcomed me in with open arms. Cool group of folks that look out for one another. 

Don't Worry Future Recruits Spark Stealing your soul is painless and you won't even miss it ! In fact you'll come to enjoy it ! 

Desu has already adjusted to it! Nearly painless process ;D

2wcgwap.jpg

PLGC shares many of the same values your community does :) im glad to see ya here ( we were also in BDO) lookforward to gaming with ya! :D

Thank you Reina! We look forward to playing with ya'll in Crowfall :D

2wcgwap.jpg

We are the cats meow!

"Paint me like one of your French girls Jack"

-Unknown

We are the cats meow!

-Unknown

Mrmoneda we weren't expecting people to actually check the website you caught us.... JK we fixed it and you should be able to see the site that I handcrafted myself enjoy!

Edited by Tlope

-Unknown

Spark, stop telling everyone what to do!

-Unknown

For those interested in joining us for Crowfall, please join discord and let us know in permissions request. As a release date gets closer we will be not only recruiting more actively, but also involving ourselves more within the game.

2wcgwap.jpg