Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Grand Ol' Guild Fair

Noc.1

7SOT9hC.png

Here Ye, Here Ye!!!

On August 27th, the Crowfall Community Discord (Join HERE) will be hosting a Guild Fair! This is an ALL DAY event starting at 0001 (1 minute past midnight) Central Time. But don't worry about the specifics, no one here is a Chronomancer. Unless you are... then we need to talk.

There will be a number of guilds participating in this event! This presents a great opportunity to talk with guild leaders and officers to get a feel for their ideals, goals, and methods. For those of you in a guild already this is a good way to establish both alliances and rivalries! Also if you are thinking of starting your own guild, and don't know where to begin, or perhaps you have your foundation down and would like to start the recruitment process this is a perfect opportunity to fine tune and grow.

If you wish to have a dedicated public voice channel on the Crowfall Community Discord, please send myself or Keaggan a message, we will be more than happy to help you out. Current list of guilds involved are:

But Wait! There's More!

Every now and then keep your eyes peeled in the Discord #crowfall_chat channel for giveaways! We have plenty of VIPs to give out, and perhaps more! There is no set times for the giveaways, so make sure you join the Discord Server. To help streamline everything, and to help the guilds with this event, we ask that your nickname on the Discord server matches your Crowfall Forum name. 

Edited by NocturnalDemise

OS_Sig3.png

Eh, Imma wait till beta/launch before deciding on joining a guild, or starting one.

Even so. Not a bad idea to pop in and chat with potential guilds, right? Get a feel for what/who is out there. No one is obligated to join a guild obviously. :D

OS_Sig3.png

Even so. Not a bad idea to pop in and chat with potential guilds, right? Get a feel for what/who is out there. No one is obligated to join a guild obviously. :D

I'm might pop my head in to check things out.

Q: Do you need a mic for Discord, cuz I don't have a functioning one.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

You do not need a Mic, most of what our community discord is, is chat-based. During game play tests you'll see people in it. 

During this event, I'll be hanging out in a voice chat room to catch up with interested parties. Its far easier repeating myself verbally then it is sitting their all day typing stuff out ;)

My guys will be there, prepping a guild wide email as we speak!

You do not need a Mic, most of what our community discord is, is chat-based. During game play tests you'll see people in it. 

During this event, I'll be hanging out in a voice chat room to catch up with interested parties. Its far easier repeating myself verbally then it is sitting their all day typing stuff out ;)

My guys will be there, prepping a guild wide email as we speak!

All right then, I'll pop in to see what's up

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Guilds are this game. 

This is the one area I think AC either undersells or misunderstands.

I'm sure they understand that this game will live or die by the experiences people have in guilds. It seems like they get how important it is especially with them allowing custom guild logos to be implemented in the game at some point. With the game in it's current form there's no real need for them to worry about guilds. I'm sure that stuff will come along once we get a persistent server. 

I hope so. I always wished SB had better guild support in terms of matchmaking. New players didn't ahve any means within the game mechanics to either band together to form guilds or find existing guilds. I think the game should include something like that. I just have no idea how it would work.

The 3 faction and 12 faction game types take care of introducing solo players to team-mates by forcing team-mates on them.  Should help people jumping in without a support system.  If someone drops into the dregs as a solo player their first experience with CF, it will go poorly, but it'll be a learning experience.

I hope so. I always wished SB had better guild support in terms of matchmaking. New players didn't ahve any means within the game mechanics to either band together to form guilds or find existing guilds. I think the game should include something like that. I just have no idea how it would work.

Well, everyone was almost in the same guild for noob island. A tutorial would have gone a long freaking way in that game.

Regardless, remind us when this guild fair is going on the day of. I'm lazy and I forget. I might stop by.