Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crafting UI screenies from 8/18 Stream

Hyriol

Here's a few of the revised UI that Billy showed us today.

Good job. I assume okay if I add your images to resource site, shall credit you as source :)

edit: added to new section siege and crafting

XgOmDPo.png

a most unfortunate image and avatar combination...........

Edited by Tinnis

ui ok, but agree with ziz, they need decrease this size.

my eyes almost bleeding

(especially with new powers tree UI)

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

looks like theyre still going with the horrendous full screen console ui...

/facepalm

Well, unless your "vessel" is doing something very interesting (other than the same, comically repetitive, charades-like crafting animation over and over again) the size of the crafting UI is not all that important. Thought it is true, people have their preferences.

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

Well, unless your "vessel" is doing something very interesting (other than the same, comically repetitive, charades-like crafting animation over and over again) the size of the crafting UI is not all that important. Thought it is true, people have their preferences.

Think its safe to assume once more UI options come online we'll be able to re-size and perhaps adjust transparency of the various UI windows and elements.

Functionality is the important thing right now not aesthetics.

except you cannot see the world at all. whats going on around you, who sneaking up to attack you, whats going on in chat, animations  that are meant to enhance the experience.

not to mention a 27" monitor and one giant ui that looks like its from a SNES game looks terrible. Has tones of crap on it I dont need and 80% of it is wasted space and just a flat color pallet overlay.

The entire system is horrible. The worst I've seen in any game including free to play mobile games

MOkvLlm.png

except you cannot see the world at all. whats going on around you, who sneaking up to attack you, whats going on in chat, animations  that are meant to enhance the experience.

not to mention a 27" monitor and one giant ui that looks like its from a SNES game looks terrible. Has tones of crap on it I dont need and 80% of it is wasted space and just a flat color pallet overlay.

The entire system is horrible. The worst I've seen in any game including free to play mobile games

I think what Pang said was right. Since ACE has expressed that they want the UI to be completely customizable, so starting off with a large UI probably makes scaling it down easier than starting off small and scaling up.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I think what Pang said was right. Since ACE has expressed that they want the UI to be completely customizable, so starting off with a large UI probably makes scaling it down easier than starting off small and scaling up.

Do you remember when or where they said the UI will be completely customizable?

MOkvLlm.png

Do you remember when or where they said the UI will be completely customizable?

Maybe not "completely" customizable, but it is scalable.

KGV_sig.png

Maybe not "completely" customizable, but it is scalable.

yeah thats from a year ago and talks about the HUD. I doubt the full screen UI is going away.

MOkvLlm.png

yeah thats from a year ago and talks about the HUD. I doubt the full screen UI is going away.

There is a more recent quote, but I forgot where they said it. Its still in the plan, they just haven't gotten around to implenting it.

KGV_sig.png