Nivhawk

Most anticipated EK building?

What EK building are you most looking forward to seeing the concept/art/implementation of? Why are you interested in this building? Is there a building that you'd like to see implemented that hasn't been discussed yet?

I'll start by saying I'm really looking forward to finding out more about the guild hall within the guild bundle. However, in terms of concept and artwork I'm excited to see what they have in mind for the divine cathedrals and what/if details they'll have based off the God they are dedicated to.

Cheers!

What EK building are you most looking forward to seeing the concept/art/implementation of? Why are you interested in this building? Is there a building that you'd like to see implemented that hasn't been discussed yet?

I'll start by saying I'm really looking forward to finding out more about the guild hall within the guild bundle. However, in terms of concept and artwork I'm excited to see what they have in mind for the divine cathedrals and what/if details they'll have based off the God they are dedicated to.

Cheers!

is there a list of what is planned so far somewhere that i've missed?

is there a list of what is planned so far somewhere that i've missed?

No, just from the various videos/Q&As they've released. It'd be nice to have dedicated master list (complete with concept art?). 

We've seen/know of (at least) houses, tents, markets, foundries, manors, villas, forts, castles, palaces, divine cathedrals, reliquaries, crafting buildings, etc.

The question was based more off of what you're aware of. The object of the post is to encourage discussion on the EK buildings and in the process educate the rest of us of buildings/insights we might not be aware of!

I'm anticipating the Fort the most. It may be smaller than most strongholds, but I love its aesthetics  :wub:

Agreed! The fort concepts look so good- basic but in a way that makes sense and is still appealing. 

We've spent so much time with the Keep I'm curious what will the super strongholds look like? Are they just bigger versions or will we have new buildings/add ons?

In the castle grey box we saw two massive towers which were awesome looking. But is there more? How about a mountain citadel. Why is it a mountain citadel and not just a regular one? Does that mean we will have some crazy cool mountain specific buildings hanging of a ledge? Maybe an amazing bridge system or stair ways that attach to a cliff face?

Then finally is the imperial palace the biggest or just has features that no other type have?

Edited by Keaggan

I really want to see the vendor thrall structures- blacksmith, tanner, stonemason, bank- those sorts of things.  While I don't think they'll wow us with the artwork, they'll be part of every day game play for a lot of us- they'd better be good!!

Oh yeah, and I can't wait to see the trophy halls, along with trophy artwork!

Keaggan, I have similar questions about the mountain citadel as well.. Something like the Eyrie from GoT? That'd.. be.. awesome. MOON DOOR YASS.

I like where you guys are going with the noose and prisons. Dark :P. Kith, the vendor stalls are a great point. Something we'll walk past day by day but a part of the world I'm hoping they add just as much detail to nonetheless.

Great points everyone, keep them coming!

We've spent so much time with the Keep I'm curious what will the super strongholds look like? Are they just bigger versions or will we have new buildings/add ons?

In the castle grey box we saw two massive towers which were awesome looking. But is there more? How about a mountain citadel. Why is it a mountain citadel and not just a regular one? Does that mean we will have some crazy cool mountain specific buildings hanging of a ledge? Maybe an amazing bridge system or stair ways that attach to a cliff face?

Then finally is the imperial palace the biggest or just has features that no other type have?

i just wish there were models we could look at prior to buying. and maybe a list of what all is included in those bundles. seems kinda ... scammy to say "okay, here's this thing you can buy" with almost no details about it.

I'm really curious about the Mountain Citadel as well.

I can currently exchange other items for the Mountain Citadel, but I'm not sure if I should. Is there any point of owning a massive Mountain Citadel all for myself? I'm afraid it might turn out to be a massive empty place when the time comes x.x

The tavern of course!

8205a8a88b8f2e33337abd1fce3cb060.jpg

Heck yeah! Taverns and Inns seem to be the staple of social interactions in MMOs. Huzzah :)

To Kalus and Sephyxia- I see your point. It would be nice if we had a sort of catalog. I guess thats the price we pay for backing so earlier D: (No pun intended :P).

Edited by Nivhawk

of the oens in the store... the large castle.... of what i'd like to see.... alternate building types of functional necesitys... eg... id love a blacksmith building that is basically a cave to be put by/on a mountainside.

of the oens in the store... the large castle.... of what i'd like to see.... alternate building types of functional necesitys... eg... id love a blacksmith building that is basically a cave to be put by/on a mountainside.

That's a great concept- That'd be awesome to see. 

Hm. Do we get a Dissection Chamber/Lab where we put together our new Vessels from pieces of our foes? (That's technically canon right?)

Not sure yet- That'd be neat though. It stands to reason nearly every crafting discipline will require a work space so why not?