Nivhawk

Most anticipated EK building?

Actually curious if there will be houses with a place for a vendor attached - would give a very lifely feeling to a city. Or if there are only markets where you can place your vendor thralls.

Also would be nice to have a cottage with a small field / animal area attached where you can actually benefit from.

Actually curious if there will be houses with a place for a vendor attached - would give a very lifely feeling to a city. Or if there are only markets where you can place your vendor thralls.

Also would be nice to have a cottage with a small field / animal area attached where you can actually benefit from.

All of the current homes support a crafting station slot (Manor and Villa's have more then one slot).  Only the Villa and Manor will be able to support Vendor NPC's (Thralls) though.

I would like to see more everyday buildings. Like a Tavern or blacksmith like what was previously mentioned. 

I would also like to see more improvement with the parcels. A description of what they contained would be great. Also a greater selection would be nice too. 

I think we can all agree on that! With what I've seen and experience, I'm sure in time we'll get the information we're craving! I'm really looking to original parcels they release based off the design and concept of what we've already been shown and/or purchased. 

On February 21, 2017 at 5:08 AM, oban said:

We will see how it plays out but I could see that being included and more relevant  if/when animal husbandry gets developed :)

I want a games hall, where people can enter a hunger dome instance portal with their friends, or with enemies broken corpses fighting against them. Just so I can kill a crappy facerip AI player over and over and over again.

Or I can invite 20 of my guildies and kill them for fun and stories. 

Or a portal to a huttball type match zone, Challenge people to some fun games during downtime.

A portal to a chess game world with trophy corpses to play against AI or friends. 

A portal to a board game world, like Life or Descent, Descent could even be (GASP) An instanced dungeon against AI enemies. I know I know. No gear or trophies, just fun. 

Enchanted tables with simple games like checkers or card games. 

On 3/9/2017 at 11:25 PM, srathor said:

I want a games hall, where people can enter a hunger dome instance portal with their friends, or with enemies broken corpses fighting against them. Just so I can kill a crappy facerip AI player over and over and over again.

Or a portal to a huttball type match zone, Challenge people to some fun games during downtime.

A portal to a chess game world with trophy corpses to play against AI or friends. 

A portal to a board game world, like Life or Descent, Descent could even be (GASP) An instanced dungeon against AI enemies. I know I know. No gear or trophies, just fun. 

Collectible archetype, monster, skill/spell, building, thrall, relic and artifact cards. Build a card game similar to Magic the Gathering. Players collect cards and build decks and battle each other for fun. Cards can have rarities and grades. Since it is for fun only, you can even make some cards available only in the store.

Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2017 at 11:25 PM, srathor said:

Huttball? Grrr, now I need to dig up my SW:ToR account information!!

Edit: * I've seen this idea take on quite a bit more popularity to the various folks I run into in my circle, and now have seen this idea pop up a few times on forum threads. I think its great- this would certainly offer non-CW engagement, offer the guilds something to coordinate and plan (event wise), would give something those short term players something to do, and would provide an additional parcel in which to market your EK with (if you so choose).

So, heck yeah B)

Edited by Nivhawk

On 3/23/2017 at 5:49 PM, Anthrage said:

Don't post that! You might attract the attention of the League!

But now you've resposted it! We're doomed!

On 8/21/2016 at 2:55 AM, Dirkoff said:

Prison: For tenants that don't pay their taxes.

You could upgrade this to a torture chamber with stocks, racks and other cosmetic instruments of death and pain. :)

What is the equivalent to the (IRS) Internal Revenue Service in the UK? That could be a job you would enjoy. :)

Crafting Stations,drawbridges and large towers as an alternative to the manors.

Posted (edited)

I may be crazy but, uh. I am actually super looking forward to the smaller stuff. The actual parcels, lamp posts, decor items. The little things that will make our worlds feel more real and immersive. Want to see my Fallen Colossus parcel, and see what future parcel skins they add. Also like mentioned before.... I want a arena to kill my friends in. 

Edited by Meta-Play