Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nivhawk

Most anticipated EK building?

Cottage, man. always the cottage. Gotta rest my cow body.

I think you are confused. The term you were looking for is barn.

Edit: which is better than the guinea pigs, in which case you're looking for the slaughter house.

Personally, I can't wait for my own glue factory. These horse "vessels" are recyclable.

I believe most EKs will all have some basic common buildings and blocks. The more you pay for your buildings, the more different types of things you will have.

So, if I got that right, I'd just like to see more of these basic stuff, so that we can already start imagining cool designs and even developing tools to play with it (similarly to Rust's FORTIFY).

Cheers

“War is mass murder, conscription is slavery and taxation is robbery.” ― Murray N. Rothbard
alGxc9C.png
✣Junte-se a nós✣

i just hope they eventually include options to pay for skins for all of these things. maybe instead of a normal smithy you can apply a skin and turn it into a dwarven smithy with a different look. or for a larger fee, reskin your imperial palace to look like it was the wicked centerpiece of a necropolis. another skin might make a mountain citadel look like something out of a horror movie, or perhaps like a gleaming bastion of divine light.

from the sound of it once bought and not taking taxes and upkeep into account, there is little else to do with these modules after placing them. skins would give us one way years from now to still keep them interesting. another way might be to allow us to do incremental upgrades to individual pieces to make them stronger, also increasing upkeep of course. maybe instead of just being a normal tower with enough resources you upgrade it to a tower +4 with 800 extra health over the standard version. this would also give us a way to continue investing in what we own.

Edited by Kalus_Konkwest

i just hope they eventually include options to pay for skins for all of these things. maybe instead of a normal smithy you can apply a skin and turn it into a dwarven smithy with a different look. or for a larger fee, reskin your imperial palace to look like it was the wicked centerpiece of a necropolis. another skin might make a mountain citadel look like something out of a horror movie, or perhaps like a gleaming bastion of divine light.

from the sound of it once bought and not taking taxes and upkeep into account, there is little else to do with these modules after placing them. skins would give us one way years from now to still keep them interesting. another way might be to allow us to do incremental upgrades to individual pieces to make them stronger, also increasing upkeep of course. maybe instead of just being a normal tower with enough resources you upgrade it to a tower +4 with 800 extra health over the standard version. this would also give us a way to continue investing in what we own.

Fantastic idea!

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

Necropolis! Graveyards! Diablo Style Cathedrals ! tombstones everywhere ! Corpse jamboree's!  I just got sprung early morning style.

Edited by dolmar

The temples to specific gods and goddess'...   the statue representing the deity should animate upon proper prayer offering and grant a boon for a short duration...  This is the building that should come alive with particle animation for crows who have shown devotion to their patron and the animations change with ranks, boost lore for those who view them (lore unlocks, tidbits) and are stretch goals like future patch upgrades post launch.  Devotions should be drops from plants, animals, nodes, graves; some devotion tokens should come from pvp kills or even crafted offerings that boost devotion...   devotion buffs act like the 20 min boons from SB, the rarer the mat the better da boon...   Gods Reach standing and or other CW win conditions and material offerings rank these temples to allow use of the higher quality, very rare mats for epic boons.   It is not just about our guilds, it is about the guilds ability to please these deities in our EKs who hold the key to our immortal glory... perhaps?  Boons affect only PvP in EK zones open for it i.e. player run arenas and/or could be import boon blessed items that essentially behave like pots (Angreal Sa'angreal like items even, essentially a form similar to the thrall infused gems rumored by the devs) and reduce overall devotion level of the temple to produce.  Thrall priests perform these functions as factories and can derank a temple if used extensively.  Hey, its a mat sink too...

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

This idea is dope! I have seen the idea for skins pop up in numerous threads and overall, I think is something the community thinks on positively. Skins for buildings, crafting stations, buildings, EKs (Seasons??) are all ideas that I personally love :)!

Of the Hawk People

The temples to specific gods and goddess'...   the statue representing the deity should animate upon proper prayer offering and grant a boon for a short duration...  This is the building that should come alive with particle animation for crows who have shown devotion to their patron.

Another really neat idea.. Someone needs to compile these and send them to the Suggestion thread. Maybe we can get some dev love in the thread <3!

Edited by Nivhawk

Of the Hawk People

I've changed my mind, I want to see that Fallen Colossus parcel!

I have to agree, that thing looks really nice! They should run a art concept contest for a parcel from the crowfall community.

Well ive invested some money, so Im personally looking forward to the Fallen Collosus Hamlet with my Villa smack in the middle of it :D

Then i / my friends will put some cottages around it and it will be awesome.

Im happy being a part of someone elses large castle fortification, and being a small piece of land attached to it. My own personal part of the kingdom.

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

What EK building are you most looking forward to seeing the concept/art/implementation of? Why are you interested in this building? Is there a building that you'd like to see implemented that hasn't been discussed yet?

Drums & Bells & Fanfares. Not talking about the small stuff. Something like a bell tower or a huge drum or a giant horn, you can use to give signals that can be heard over several cells. Both for EK's and CW's.

Imagine a giant but movable horn (much like a siege weapon) that can be moved near to the battle field, giving the command to all of your 200 warriors to attack, reinforce, retreat or whatever.

Imagine a huge bell in the highest tower of an EK, ringing to tell you that the market place is open or a special event starts.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Drums & Bells & Fanfares. Not talking about the small stuff. Something like a bell tower or a huge drum or a giant horn, you can use to give signals that can be heard over several cells. Both for EK's and CW's.

Imagine a giant but movable horn (much like a siege weapon) that can be moved near to the battle field, giving the command to all of your 200 warriors to attack, reinforce, retreat or whatever.

Imagine a huge bell in the highest tower of an EK, ringing to tell you that the market place is open or a special event starts.

I really hope they incorporate elements like you're describing. Huge bell towers would be awesome, even just for aesthetic purposes! Having canals, bridges, gardens elements (flower patches, hedges, etc) would be amazing to bring into an EK design

Of the Hawk People

I'm looking forward to the cathedral so I can operate my vendors out of it. I have 21 plots of farms and a villa, so I just need to find an EK to set up shop in. Thralls that serve as priests that offer temporary buffs would be neat, or to have them sell runes that you've made. The marketplace is another I can't wait for. My only curiosity is if the farms will allow me to grow food on them. If they do then I'll set up thralls to work on those to save up for winter.

Nixelplex
Druid of Kronos

I would love to see the barracks or guard house or whatever it is that you keep all your guard thralls in.  Would be cool if you could equip them with specific gear as well, although that's a separate topic.

I would like to see more everyday buildings. Like a Tavern or blacksmith like what was previously mentioned. 

I would also like to see more improvement with the parcels. A description of what they contained would be great. Also a greater selection would be nice too.