Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miltenacious

More Resolution Sizes?

So I know the max size for screen res is 1920x1200, but I can't export my footage in that size parameter, as I get this error message:

0AaUcGj.jpg

Yea, I primarily use Adobe Premiere to edit and Media Encoder to do the fine tuning in the export, which can take 4-6 hours per part of the gameplay footage I got. Lest someone who works with the programs I use have some suggestions I try?

xEaNvuV.png

That's not max resolution at all.  I play at 2560x1440.

I capture my footage with nVidia Shadowplay, and edit it with MS Movie Maker, which is decidely low tech but works perfectly well.

I actually use Shadowplay, too, though.... are you at High or Custom for the res setting? I presume Movie Maker exports your footage rly efficiently then

xEaNvuV.png

I dropped the quality to medium for game footage - I only post it to YouTube to illustrate my posts in the Feedback and Bug forums.

As to the efficiency of processing, I find that processing speed is dependent on disk read/writes.  If I do my reading and writing to my SSD, it takes a tiny fraction of the time to process as if I do one or both of those from my HDD.

it would also be a good idea to keep in mind that in a pre-alpha there won't be as many graphics settings options as a fully released game may have. 

in other words if resolution is an issue you may need to wait.

Edited by Kalus_Konkwest