Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dondagora

Appreciation after No Man's Sky

So there was a lot of hype around NMS, a lot about the infinite playability and so forth. Not just the hype, but the lies from the devs and the incomplete release of the game without a lot of promised features. It really makes you appreciate devs that give you real information and talk to players regularly about the game.

I just want to thank Crowfall, as so far we've been with them every step of the way, watching each millimeter of progress the game makes. This sort of transparency is appreciated in that we know exactly what we're getting and the game is evolving with the players in minds, with lots of communication between dev and player.

So, again, thank you for the communication and transparency in the development of Crowfall.

Yes, dont use 60$ on No Man`s Lie about game features that never was implemented in the game.

It`s really not worth your time - you will get really frustrated after 20+ hours when you figure out that npc and space combat in the game is really bad designed. You need to recharge your shield manually, no hot keys, nothing. You upgrade your space ship & suit with inventory slotszzzz - and u fell asleep half way when u are trying to explore the center of the universe, lol.

I saw @Cohh Carnage when he live streamed the end game, and it was just two lines of text which he had spent countless of hours upgrading his space ship that did absolutely nothing in the game, and alien race factions were a total joke as well with almost no lore or history. 

I want to write a open custard letter to that company and explain Sean Murray that their tech demo (not a game) is a completely empty of content for a full prize of 60$. 

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Watching NMS flop has made me more excited for Crowfall.  I woke up this morning thinking I would get NMS, read some reviews, decided that hopping on the CF forums would be more fun.

I played NMS for, oh, 14-ish hours now according to Steam... I like it well enough, and it's pretty much exactly what I figured it would be: Myst, in space.

It's definitely one of those games you turn on for a bit, do a few things, fly somewhere, take a couple screenshots, and then turn off for a week though.