Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blazzen

Upgraded to Ruby but don't have Dev Q&A Forum Access

Edit: 

Q&A is for Emerald and above which means there are two options:

a ) it is awarded to Emerald backers which means you have to spent over $2500 in the store or

b ) it was a rewards for Emerald and above which means you have to contact ACE and ask if you can get an Emerald package or something similar but I doubt they will offer something more than the current store unless you want to spent a really high sum. 

(For reference: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/8524-crowfall-pledge-reward-comparison/)

Edited by Thyr

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

That access has to be added manually. Contact support@crowfall.com and we'll take care of it. 

Since when do Ruby backers get access to that forum? I thought it was Emerald backers and higher?

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

The 2016 ruby however contains "Monthly Q&A ACE" in it's reward list.

Not sure where you are looking, but it is not listed. It has always been Emerald and higher. I should know since I made the comparison sheet.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Since when do Ruby backers get access to that forum? I thought it was Emerald backers and higher?

Don't argue, just email them and get access.  Then ask the hard hitting questions.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

It's on my backers reward screen and was included in the Ruby 2016 package. I'll send in an email. Thanks! 

Thanks to this thread I (very belatedly) realized I'm supposed to have this too. Nice catch.

I have ruby 2015, but it's not in my rewards anywhere, can someone put a screenshot of where it says your supposed to have it?

Since it was a 'retrofit' so to speak (meaning that it wasn't something originally part of the bundle), older packages may not show it in the rewards list. When you contact Support, we look at the account and if we see Ruby there, we'll get you set up with access to that forum. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community