Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MiracleMax

The Myrmidon in Action: Official Discussion Thread

Hrmm, so kind of an important question here... how do we know when the beserker crash is coming if you are fighting against a myrmidon? Yea I can count 15 seconds from when I see the animation goes off but thats not likely to happen -_-. its got a 20 second CD with a 15 second uptime. Is the only way to kill him for a a couple of lucky stray stuns or suppression to hit him right when it's about to end? When I look at an opponents debuffs and buffs, it's usually really cluttered together and I don't remember a timer being on them.

In short,  UI needs to clearly display buffs instead of cluttering them together and have some sort of indicator to know when it's close to deactivating have it blink at 5 and/or display seconds, it's also near impossible to keep track of how much damage is coming onto him from all sources  over the course of 15 seconds with a 20's cd, would like to see a damage counter to know much damage is being mitigated to get a idea of the cost/benefit of constantly attacking him.

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

Wow, those animations look amazing! He looks badass, I'll have to try him out.  

Hrmm, so kind of an important question here... how do we know when the beserker crash is coming if you are fighting against a myrmidon? Yea I can count 15 seconds from when I see the animation goes off but thats not likely to happen -_-. its got a 20 second CD with a 15 second uptime. Is the only way to kill him for a a couple of lucky stray stuns or suppression to hit him right when it's about to end? When I look at an opponents debuffs and buffs, it's usually really cluttered together and I don't remember a timer being on them.

I asked this before during the first reveal, and now that I know the cooldown for berserk is 20s with only 5s downtime, I'm even more curious to know if there's an answer to this. People who are halfway decent with timing can carry on berserking forever unless someone can actually CC him at the right time. Counting to 13 in your head isn't going to cut it, because in larger fights you won't see when exactly that myrm charging towards you started his berserk. 

Is there any way we will be able to bind different parts of a combo to custom keys?  Almost like having different keybinds for each specific ability whether it is buried within a combo or not?

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I agree with pretty much everyone above me; that looks really good!

The animations have some really good mass to them, though the 'grab' is kinda weird yet.

I especially like that you animated him to amplify his 'bull-ness' with all the stomping and pawing and head shaking. That was just fun to watch!

I feel bad for being so pessimistic but to me the Myrmidon seems like the Champion ...

mix of best knight utulity (except block, but he have other skill for tanking) and champion. already impressed it

will see later how many dmg he can burst in =)

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Neat, will se what he propose ingame hoping the fps drop/perf issues won't make him a deadly weapon for himself because of timer for the crash  :D

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

What I did think ''avoding crash'' meant :   0,5 sec window or some kind of 3 sec stand still channel ability.

What does it mean ? Press button. Just that, you have countdown coming on you so its painfuly easy. How could anyone possibly miss that other then lag ?:)

''skillful' ahaha... hope that's not kind of ''skill'' ace is going for.

Do the bleed effects stack with each other? If they do how high can they stack?

I see that the Myrmidon left click causes 1 stack of moderate bleeding and the whirlwind ability causes up to 3. Can these stack past 3 and do bleeds from different archetypes stack?

Do the bleed effects stack with each other? If they do how high can they stack?

I see that the Myrmidon left click causes 1 stack of moderate bleeding and the whirlwind ability causes up to 3. Can these stack past 3 and do bleeds from different archetypes stack?

LMB can stack 3 times (not 100% sure)

also there are passive

Taste for blood:

Taste for Blood, which has a high chance to proc a 20-second buff any time the Myrmidon hits a bleeding target. This buff grants the Myrmidon a 75% damage bonus to his left-click basic attack whenever he damages a bleeding target.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Immune to damage for 15s out of every 20s? With 2 ways to avoid the crash completely and one way to mitigate half the crash damage.  TBH, sounds like it wont take much skill to survive.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

This class looks incredibly badass. The animations especially the bull rush are so good. I can't wait to test it to see how it feels to play. 

Here's my constructive criticism though. 

1) Damage splitting - UGGGGH! The charge up ability and the whirlwind ability both seem to suffer from damage splitting. If someone has the skill/tactics to hit multiple targets with an ability it should be REWARDED not MARGINALIZED! As soon as rooted combat is "fixed" this is going to be my next signature. 

2) The class dual wields but on some attacks the damage just shows up as a single number rather than 2 numbers. I know this is a very small thing but usually dual wield classes see damage from each blade. So if right now it's showing 2,000 damage instead it should show 2 ticks of 1,000. 

That's all I can think of right now. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website