Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noc.

New Shirts - Coming Soon

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Archetype Would You Like To See Next?

• Assassin (Male or Female)
    • Champion (Male or Female)
    • Confessor Male
    • Duelist
    • Druid Male
    • Forgemaster
    • Frostweaver Male
    • Knight (Male or Female)
    • Legionnaire Female
    • Myrmidon
    • Ranger (Male or Female)
    • Stalker
    • Templar (Male or Female)

Big thx to Noc for designs ordering 2 when I get home. Is there delivery to Australia Noc?

I believe there is. Although I don't know the shipping cost.

OS_Sig3.png

The new designs are very cool, Noc! 

I'm still waiting for my JG shirt to be delivered. Apparently, the first shipment went on a little tour around Texas and got lost. Threadless has great support and they are sending me a new one. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

I'm still waiting for my JG shirt to be delivered. Apparently, the first shipment went on a little tour around Texas and got lost. Threadless has great support and they are sending me a new one. 

I think I will quite possibly stop living unless I can see a screenie of you wearing it   *sagenod*

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

I think I will quite possibly stop living unless I can see a screenie of you wearing it   *sagenod*

It's too bad that Threadless really screwed the pooch on this order. :(

OS_Sig3.png

It's been a while since I posted here. I wanted to say that I plan to jump back on designing more shirts. I've put a new design up, it's not Crowfall related, but I'm willing to bet that it has something for everyone. :P 

I believe @Pann did indeed receive her JG shirt. We are all awaiting a selfie with that shirt on, and having the infamous James Goblin himself like it.

I want to thank all the Devs for their support of this small shack of a t-shirt shop. Especially the man, Eric Doggett for the inspiration of the Tiger Punch shirt. Well that and I think he literally has one of those shirts for each day of the week now. Haha

On a side note, soon I'll be retiring the "I was there" shirt, which features the beloved yet mesmerizing grey-box tree. (I still want one for my EK!) So pick those up if you're interested, to show that you were there since the old days! Be proud to be a tester! And as a warm reminder, a good chunk of profit from each Crowfall shirt sold, goes right to ArtCraft. You can visit the store, and check out the new design here: Shirts by Noc

Edited by NocturnalDemise

OS_Sig3.png

New shirts up in the STORE. Also, a bit of fantastic news about my Threadless shop. Soon, we will be able to do AOP designs. All Over Printing designs allow me to really showcase a more abstract and asymmetrical design for the shirts. Allowing me to place images up by the collar, or on the shoulders, or even the backs of shirts. They are doing testings with it now, so hopefully in the next couple of months I can get some interesting designs out. And here are some of the new designs you can buy from the shop. Keep in mind that a good portion on the profits goes straight to the devs! It's a win-win-win! Also, FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $45 (or $80 internationally) when you use this code: FREESHIP112dbf95

Malekai_Cutout_small.png 

Hero_Cutout_small.png

Gaia_Cutout_small.png

Edited by Noc.

OS_Sig3.png