Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Meet the Duelist - Official discussion thread

Pann

So, burrow mode means stealth? :D

And hoorah, he's almost done! He looks great. Todd demanding absolute perfection out of ye all.. shows how near and dear he is to his heart, haha :P

Thanks for the post pann!

"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light." ~ Arca Jeth, Star Wars Legends

So very much like the Outlaw rogue spec from WoW.  Except chubby and hairy and squeaky.  I keep reminding myself that appearance doesn't affect gameplay, and therefore I'm looking forward to seeing the powers and playstyle.

Nice to see these new archetypes popping out of the pipeline faster than before, too!

Edited by durenthal

Looks great! I known many have been waiting for the Duelist, but fist thing that came to mind was Freeze Gopher! and then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR0sWU1HzTE

Sorry will see myself out.

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

It's really nice to see a lot more of the archetypes developed.  I wonder how 1 tray will work with an archetype that uses both ranged and melee.  They split up the ranger skills between the 2 styles, so with the Guinecean will the melee and range be an integrated fighting style.

lUvvzPy.png