Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guild Faire tomorrow (Sat, Aug 27)

Pann

Because everyone likes to compete we'll also be running a tournament about the half way point when the most people will likely be on.

Time: 2pm CST -6 UTC.

Place: Crowfall Discord

Entry Fee: $0.00 Just show up!

Prize(s): Top 3. Grand Prize will be winners choice. Items revealed during tournament.

Type: Single elimination bracket.

Each guild present will have their own "booth" (a voice and text channel) for possible recruits to meet each of them.

If you are already in a guild come by to form and alliance...or maybe start a rivalry.

At the very least you can get a chance to meet face to face or rather voice to voice with all of the others on the forums :)

Thanks for this Pann!

I think so far we have Ascendance, Caledera (EU), Hy-Shen Avari, Obsidian / Hersey, Serrated, SPMC, Sugoi, and Winterblades! (full list can be seen by clicking on Pann's link).

Feel free to check us out on discord! :D

Edited by Michael Fedora

"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light." ~ Arca Jeth, Star Wars Legends

p.s. @European folks

Caldera won't be around at the ~6/7 am European start time.

We'll be around at more reasonable times of European afternoon/evening for a more leisurely Saturday :)

Time: 2pm CST -6 UTC.

That is like 6am in the morning for us EU peeps. Little bit too early for a Saturday morning ... ugh.

Don't expect anyone from Europe to be online at that time.

Edited by Caenth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

2pm CST is 8pm GMT or what 10pm German time?

Not sure where you're getting the 6am thing from.

Doh. Don't mind my epic timezone fail! ><

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

This was a lot of fun! I had a great time meeting new Crows to the community. I think Keaggan said something like 100+ people joined the Discord for this event in the 24-48 hour period surrounding the event. That's huge!

Thanks to all the players who came out and participated as well as the guilds (EVEN the SPMC guys) for making this a big success. I know Keaggan will plan on doing it again after this hit! Thanks again!