Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Early Pledge vs. Current Pledges

BaSkA

Hello everyone.

I have been away from the game and forum for a while, studying and working. I received today that email regarding exchanging stuff for points/coins in-store and I accidentally looked up the Pledges Store.

I noticed that a new Gold Pledge (which is what I got last year) has more VIP Months rewarded (six months) than the Early Gold Pledge has (only one month).

Is this correct? I know (or at least hope, since I have been away for a long time) that an Early Golden Pledge will have some exclusive items, whereas people who buy the Pledge today won't have, but I wonder if there's anyone else thinking Early Gold Pledgers should also get six months, since the new ones do as well.

Not trying to be rude, a whining baby or anything like that, I was just wondering about it and also an honest question, since I always believed that the early pledgers of Crowfall would be rewarded a lot more than newer players, from what I always read on the forums.

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for any replies which could maybe link me other similar discussions, etc.

BaSkA

Edited by baska

“War is mass murder, conscription is slavery and taxation is robbery.” ― Murray N. Rothbard
alGxc9C.png
✣Junte-se a nós✣

Earlier Gold pledges awarded more VIP than the current one, not less.

Where did you get the impression that an earlier Gold pledge only awarded one month of VIP?

IhhQKY6.gif

Kickstarter Gold contains 12 VIP month. Plus 1 Bonus VIP month, added later during the kickstarter. They are technically separated from each other. So in the list of your backer rewards you will see two rows. One with 12 and one with 1 month VIP. Maybe you just missed the line with the 12 VIPs.

Edited by Kraahk

Kickstarter Gold contains 12 VIP month. Plus 1 Bonus VIP month, added later during the kickstarter. They are technically separated from each other. So in the list of your backer rewards you will see two rows. One with 12 and one with 1 month VIP. Maybe you just missed the line with the 12 VIPs.

There's a "Count" column, with 12 there. That's it. Thanks a lot guys.

“War is mass murder, conscription is slavery and taxation is robbery.” ― Murray N. Rothbard
alGxc9C.png
✣Junte-se a nós✣