Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question about testing.

Retsopmi

Hello all,

I pledge back on KS when the game first got put on there. I haven't actually redeemed my package cause it says you can't upgrade once you redeem it. I was wondering what upgrade I would need to be able to test from now on.

I think it's only the 30$ upgrade, since i purchased the 60$ KS package. The only other upgrade option is 105$. Also, do we know how far out from Beta we are? My package has Beta 1/6 access as part of it but if that is still months away, I would like to get involved now.

Thanks for the help.

Hello all,

I pledge back on KS when the game first got put on there. I haven't actually redeemed my package cause it says you can't upgrade once you redeem it. I was wondering what upgrade I would need to be able to test from now on.

I think it's only the 30$ upgrade, since i purchased the 60$ KS package. The only other upgrade option is 105$. Also, do we know how far out from Beta we are? My package has Beta 1/6 access as part of it but if that is still months away, I would like to get involved now.

Thanks for the help.

You will need to upgrade to a package with Alpha-3 access for the least expensive upgrade.  I think it's a total of $99 that has to be spent in order to gain access.  Just make sure you check what is included in the packages that you are trying to upgrade to.  After you upgrade make sure you email support@artcraftent.com as they will have to manually flag you for the test tonight if you want to play.  They are really good at responding very fast, sometimes within minutes.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Thanks for the reply. I just consumed my package, and then traded the two months of VIp that gave me the 30$ to buy the upgrade to alpha 3 status and two more months of VIP. So basically I just got more for free. Also sent the email. See if they respond. If not I'll be up for next weeks also.