Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetdeal

Missed the Stronghold Change

hey Guys,

so I saw we can redeem our VIP for 15 $ each and the Strongholds.

Should I this? And why this happen? Just saw that they changed to Modular System, how we backer are affected?

How many do you have? I had 72 vip tickets. That is 6 years of play time. I don't think I need 6 years, or $1000, of play time up front as opposed to a castle or two. So, why not redeem say, half of that (or more if you don't want to give up other rewards) and get something cool.

Pretty much, strongholds are being broken down into modular/individual pieces. You can put them together like legos. They will cost more per part, so best buy one now.

So bascially they remove Value from our Founder Packs now?

I only have 9 Month I think or 6 + 1 Stronghold. If I not sell it, will I get a full Stronghold since Backer or do they remove Value from me now?

The only change made to stronholds is that instead of getting 1 item which places the stronghold as designed by the devs, they will give you a kit of all the pieces to layout the stronghold as you would like.

Edited by Verot

So I can only buy 2016 Castles is this correct? (Strongholds?) because I redeemed my 2015 Stronghold so I want to buy one again or how it exactly work?

No you can buy any Castle, whether its Kickstarter, 2015, or 2016. The only difference is that the central building will look different

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

So I can only buy 2016 Castles is this correct? (Strongholds?) because I redeemed my 2015 Stronghold so I want to buy one again or how it exactly work?

contact support if its not displaying proper ones, if you have access to the 2015 (if your suppose to i mean) which judging by your badge you should its most likely a display bug, contact support and they can fix this for you if you would like the 2015 castle instead of the 2016, only difference is cosmetic but looks can be important!

Edited by chemosh

contact support if its not displaying proper ones, if you have access to the 2015 (if your suppose to i mean) which judging by your badge you should its most likely a display bug, contact support and they can fix this for you if you would like the 2015 castle instead of the 2016, only difference is cosmetic but looks can be important!

yeah i'm in the process of the same thing. i have a ks amber but cannot see ks or 2015 variants of parcels/mounts, etc.

Update: contact support. if you were "gifted" a package it doesn't automatically flag.

Edited by sharka

b4HcfAD.png

Try re logging in as well as refreshing the page. The store has had this type of problem since it was first openned. The cookie for the store is unreliable and often does not save account info which results in the display of the default store options. You can also try using another browser.

Someone remind me why I would want a stronghold again ? i havent paid any attention to EK's as I only really care about the pvp.

Somewhere to store all your PvP trophies.

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us

now!

I have been way out of the loop. Now I am scrambling trying to figure out what to purchase in the last day or so before this ends. I have an amber pledge, and a 3-part stronghold, so medium fort? Any good information on what would be wise to purchase and redeem from accounts?

Overall, I am really not enjoying all this change with next to no information to go off of ... but here we go! :P

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

Hmm..so I bought a few pledge packages (gifted some), haven't consumed anything but was looking at upgrading. I'm just clueless as to where that would take me. I have faith in the team though, and missed the Sept 1st deadline thing. I'm just hoping I'll understand the process after they change it and am able to further upgrade because I really just want to make sure I have a cottage to come home to in the EK.

Hmm..so I bought a few pledge packages (gifted some), haven't consumed anything but was looking at upgrading. I'm just clueless as to where that would take me. I have faith in the team though, and missed the Sept 1st deadline thing. I'm just hoping I'll understand the process after they change it and am able to further upgrade because I really just want to make sure I have a cottage to come home to in the EK.

Hi and welcome! :)

Firstly - Don't worry there will be more sales and more opportunities to cash in the stuff you dont want from your pledge to help pay  for the stuff you do. 

"We will run both redemption opportunities and sales from time to time.  As noted above, this redemption (and stronghold sale) will end at the end of August before we convert all strongholds to modular versions on 9/1/16."

Thats was the main reason for people to hurry to cash in before Sept 1 - because the strongholds were on sale and especially swapping in VIP months (for $15 credit a pop) gets you a lot of extra coins. This will likely happen again as different things get added to the store / put on sale so consider your spare items as *cash in the bank*.

Later there will be buildings and such for sale in the cash shop for residences and right now there are a lot of players sitting on a lot of spare forts and the like so its reasonable to expect inflation will cause a lot of residences to be sold quite cheaply.

Edited by Deloria

www.CrowfallRP.com

Disclaimer: My RP with you might become a public story: https://soundcloud.com/shiv-mahon