Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kalus_Konkwest

Domunation - PvX, Any TZ

Hello and Welcome, Potential New Members!

Domunation has existed in other games with a limited scope and presence. We hope to change that with Crowfall. 

We will be focused on building our place within this game almost exclusively and while I would like to say that this guild is being created solely for Crowfall, I must admit to aspirations toward becoming more of a multi-game community. 

I envision for us a laid back group of friends who get along well with each other, iron out their differences in a civil matter and come together when the horn is sounded and the banners raised to lay waste to all who would oppose us.

I, personally, have a long history of overcoming obstacles and thinking on my feet to help make that happen. I have plenty of experience being outnumbered and surrounded and enjoy the challenge of it (gives you the freedom to attack in whatever direction you want). Though, I have to say, it would also be nice to outnumber the other guy for a change. 

If you would like to know more about myself and my previous experience you can check that out here.

Edited by Kalus_Konkwest

We have decided to also open our doors in Path of Exile with the hopes of encouraging players there to also come to Crowfall. Anyone who plays both would be highly welcome to join us!

Edited by Kalus_Konkwest

As we have started the push to form the trade hub of Mazzaroth and the City of Pax, we are highly interested in those who would be focused on harvesting/crafting/marketeering at this time. Want to be a part of building a CF trade hub? We would love to have your help in doing so.

Edited by Kalus_Konkwest

I apologize for the delayed response.

We have a temporary (for now) site up with enjin for the time being. We may keep it or may put up something more professionally designed at a later date. 

Clan Site

Path of Exile milestone reached!

Our group of cooldudebros in Path of Exile has hit the default full guild mark of 30 members and has accordingly had the max doubled to 60. More recruiting will begin soon and any CF players that also mess around with PoE are welcome to join in.

Edited by Kalus_Konkwest

New PoE league underway. We will be focusing on both Breach and Hard Core Breach during this league trying to make something happen in both. For those of you who play PoE and plan to be a part of CF, sign up with us and you'll have people to play with in both!

I am interested in more information about the guild.  I have been watching Crowfall from afar for a while now and it looks more and more interesting with every passing day.  I would love to find a good group of like minded people to play and dominate in this game.  I have not pledge for early access yet, but I intend to once I get a group together.  I pride myself on being a loyal team player.  I like providing help to guildies and friend in anyway I can.  

I do play Path of Exile and I would love to group with you guys there.  Let me know. I look forward from hearing from you guys soon. 

I am interested in more information about the guild.  I have been watching Crowfall from afar for a while now and it looks more and more interesting with every passing day.  I would love to find a good group of like minded people to play and dominate in this game.  I have not pledge for early access yet, but I intend to once I get a group together.  I pride myself on being a loyal team player.  I like providing help to guildies and friend in anyway I can.  

I do play Path of Exile and I would love to group with you guys there.  Let me know. I look forward from hearing from you guys soon. 

i apologize for the delay in response, holidays and all. we would be happy to have you join us if you're still interested.

A (temporary) guild website and (permanent) discord server have gone online with the new year. These will be provided to prospective members interested in joining. Happy belated new year!

Edited by Kalus_Konkwest