Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Am An Alcoholic And Third Most Active Poster On This Site. Ama.

My drinking is known in Ventrilo servers across Shadowbane. My guild leaders sig is a picture of me after a bar fight. Ask me anything.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I dont believe in destiny so I will go with the former and immediate gratification.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Is your drinking the same as the "huge snowstorm" that was in NY, which in reality looked like a mild snowfalling in comparison to real snowstorms? I've yet seen anyone from U.S that can actually hold their drink. 

In every group binge I have been involved in I am almost always the last one up still drinking whilst everyone has gone down for the night.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'll also accept questions that don't have to do with alcohol. I just thought it was humorous opening for those that know me.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I love hot wings. However I have noticed that recently many wing joints are selling "boneless wings". I was horrified to find out these are actually nuggets. In my mind, bite size breaded chicken pieces = nuggets. My friends get very upset when I correct them at the local Wing Stop. What should I do?

keep calm & crush

In every group binge I have been involved in I am almost always the last one up still drinking whilst everyone has gone down for the night.

I would like to propose a 3 way drink off. You, nehemia, and I. go go go go

I love hot wings. However I have noticed that recently many wing joints are selling "boneless wings". I was horrified to find out these are actually nuggets. In my mind, bite size breaded chicken pieces = nuggets. My friends get very upset when I correct them at the local Wing Stop. What should I do?

Take solace in the fact your friends will never die while choking on a bone.

I would like to propose a 3 way drink off. You, nehemia, and I. go go go go

We need to have a Shadowbane drinking game.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Everytime CN pops on track take a drink.

Every time you successfully telegank someone in SDR take a drink.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Be honest. Did you ever drink a Zima?

No, in fact I had to Google it.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

YOU assaulted HER! YOU MURDERED HER! YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN! SAY IT! SAY HER NAME! WHO GAVE YOU THE ORDER?

Her name was Denise and Mandalore told me to do it.

Edit: I have no regrets.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

Shadowbane live servers or just on the emus?  :P

No ragretz.

I played from 2004 to server wipe 2008 and from the begginings of the Emus closed beta in 2012 to now.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

What's your favorite food?

Spaghetti(its the only thing I'm okay at cooking)

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

Spaghetti(its the only thing I'm okay at cooking)

Then you are qualified for the next question...

If you eat pasta and antipasta at the same time, will you still be hungry?