Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hiya

Slabo

I'm looking forward to hopping in game to test for the first time later today.  I haven't been active here since just after the KS ended, but much thanks to those of you who've stuck to help shape things and offer steady feedback.

We'll see how the test goes, but I imagine I'll be looking for a guild in short order. 

A bit about me pertaining to gaming:  Long run in DFO/DF:UW almost entirely with the Battle Saints.  Walked away from Agon...I don't know...1 year ago?  2 years ago?  Love full loot group PvP, siege tactics, and working markets.  More recently I've been playing a little Elite: Dangerous and a lot of Overwatch.

I'm looking forward to hopping in game to test for the first time later today.  I haven't been active here since just after the KS ended, but much thanks to those of you who've stuck to help shape things and offer steady feedback.

We'll see how the test goes, but I imagine I'll be looking for a guild in short order. 

A bit about me pertaining to gaming:  Long run in DFO/DF:UW almost entirely with the Battle Saints.  Walked away from Agon...I don't know...1 year ago?  2 years ago?  Love full loot group PvP, siege tactics, and working markets.  More recently I've been playing a little Elite: Dangerous and a lot of Overwatch.

Slabo from Battle Saints? As in Slabo Meat? My pride and joy returned?

giphy.gif

aka honeybear

• 2 weeks later...