Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Store Upgrade Issue

Hello,

I have attempted to upgrade my land from medium fort to large keep or small castle. Both have failed to purchase on two separate Debit cards linked to the same bank account. There is enough money, the account is not on hold, and when I contacted the bank they have stated that they never got a transaction request for them to even deny purchase. With this being the case I believe its an issue on your websites side or the affiliated party helping Crowfall with its transactions. I have submitted a ticket and got a response to contact the bank and when I told them I had already done so they have yet to provide another solution to me. The deadline to September 1st is approaching and so I would like to fix whatever problem this may be.

Best Regards,

Sil

Hi!

My suggestion would be to redeem/sell your Medium Fort for now and put the Large Keep or Small Castle (Whichever you're planning to get) on the Layaway program.

You will have 18 months (As I recall) to pay for it. Hopefully, that would be enough time to sort your bank/credit out and not pressure you for the coming deadline.

Transferring money and using Paypal may also be a good idea. (Just a thought.)

Hope it helps!

Hi!

My suggestion would be to redeem/sell your Medium Fort for now and put the Large Keep or Small Castle (Whichever you're planning to get) on the Layaway program.

You will have 18 months (As I recall) to pay for it. Hopefully, that would be enough time to sort your bank/credit out and not pressure you for the coming deadline.

Transferring money and using Paypal may also be a good idea. (Just a thought.)

Hope it helps!

I'll probably have to use paypal though I try to keep my bank information off of that site as in the past I have had dealings where someone got into my account and charged to my bank which led me to a huge issue of trying to recover that stolen money. The issue with layaway is that it will charge me for the full $250 but I will see if I can turn in the medium fort as you said and try the layaway then. I just believed I should bring this to the attention of whoever is in charge of site maintenance as the supporting third party group is having conflicting information with my own:

They stated:

* First, It was declined by my bank which it wasn't after I called my bank and asked to look over any transaction failures. They said they never even received a transaction request nor is my bank account on hold. 

* Second, (which was their reply this morning) my address or CV # is what was wrong ---> I pulled up my bank account information to confirm as I typed it in this time that my address was correct and the card im using is in my hand so I can confirm the CV is correct. I have even made purchases throughout the week with it. Using the same address as well. Still the purchase request has failed.

I thank you for the help though :)

Edited by Silaven