Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Layaway payment for citadel

snowmizer

I just made a layaway payment on the mountain citadel, and it took the $250 payment from my wallet, but in the transaction, it says layaway payment is 0.

Is this normal? I just want to make sure it goes through today, since it's the last day to buy the citadel at the current price.

dulpoa76627.png

Go to Account --> Backer Rewards.

There should be a "Item/Bundle on Layaway"

The amount applied should be how much you placed into it already.

Thank you!!! I guess it just took a few mins. Thank you for your help!!!!

dulpoa76627.png

• 2 months later...

So the mountain citadel was originally 1100$? And every asset ever in an mmo is only valued on how many HRS of grind it takes to get it, i.e how rare the item is compared to other end-game items. How is it not crazy that it is 4000$+ now? nothing about the intrinsic value of the mountain citadel really changed and why would I pay 3000$ more than others for the same thing? Just feel very sad you cannot buy the mountain citadel any longer because that would mean you are insane since you overspend 3000$. Had it been 4000$ from the start, no problem than I'd bought it right away.

So the mountain citadel was originally 1100$? And every asset ever in an mmo is only valued on how many HRS of grind it takes to get it, i.e how rare the item is compared to other end-game items. How is it not crazy that it is 4000$+ now? nothing about the intrinsic value of the mountain citadel really changed and why would I pay 3000$ more than others for the same thing? Just feel very sad you cannot buy the mountain citadel any longer because that would mean you are insane since you overspend 3000$. Had it been 4000$ from the start, no problem than I'd bought it right away.

early backers always get better deal thats why its +3000$ atm. Dont worry they are useless because you can not bring them to CW. At least if you dont want to loose them :)

Edited by Chaqaron

Just feel very sad you cannot buy the mountain citadel any longer because that would mean you are insane since you overspend 3000$.

Thats the wrong perspective. 4k is the calculated price after knowing what this stronghold bundle will contain, how it will work and how it will be connected to other game system. The earlier "pricing" was nothing more but a gamble, both for ACE and the backers. Combining the information "we offer this, but we don't know what it will be, if you buy it, it is on your own risk" and the promise "if you buy it, we will do our best to make sure that you wont be disappointed."

If you buy such a stronghold now, you know what you will get. You will get something thats worth 4k. Those who bought it before all the informations didnt know anything. Those who gambled in the early days without any informations got lucky. Thats all.

Thats the wrong perspective. 4k is the calculated price after knowing what this stronghold bundle will contain, how it will work and how it will be connected to other game system. The earlier "pricing" was nothing more but a gamble, both for ACE and the backers. Combining the information "we offer this, but we don't know what it will be, if you buy it, it is on your own risk" and the promise "if you buy it, we will do our best to make sure that you wont be disappointed."

If you buy such a stronghold now, you know what you will get. You will get something thats worth 4k. Those who bought it before all the informations didnt know anything. Those who gambled in the early days without any informations got lucky. Thats all.

I'm sorry it's not worth 4k$ simply because of that one fact it was once sold for 1100(or was it 1200 please correct me). That's its value forever on the second hand market so I guess I stick around until someone gets tired of their mountain citadel and wants to sell it I'm not going to burn 3000$.

if i decide that it is worthless.....and do not go forward with the layaway payments....can i just cancel it and get all cash back to use to purchase something else???

dulpoa76627.png

I'm sorry it's not worth 4k$ simply because of that one fact it was once sold for 1100(or was it 1200 please correct me). That's its value forever on the second hand market so I guess I stick around until someone gets tired of their mountain citadel and wants to sell it I'm not going to burn 3000$.

I accept your apology and take it that it is for not listening. So i'll give it another try.

1.800 USD was the first price calculation for a concept idea. If you payed this, you gave money for something completely unknown - primarily to back the development of the game.

5.000 USD is the pice for the final product. If you pay this, you are buying a product - primarily to save yourself time and effort in the game.

Those are two completely different deals and not one with two prices. But it's ok if you don't want to hear it.

By the way:

- Selling any ingame items to anyone else but the trusted traders for real currency is against the Terms of Conduct. I wouldn't try it. But it's your decision.

- Trusted traders are only allowed to sell retired items. The only things that are likely to retire are parts of the former package: the seasonal thronerooms.

- You don't have to buy anything. You can build everything in game with materials you find ingame. Though it might take a lot of time and effort.

I don't like your attitude, but i don't have to. So good luck for getting your Mountain Citadel. For whatever reason you would want to have one of them.

if i decide that it is worthless.....and do not go forward with the layaway payments....can i just cancel it and get all cash back to use to purchase something else???

Yes, you can. Go to your account site -> Backer rewards -> Item/Bundle on Layaway -> click the button "Make payment" -> On the lower right side you will find a button that says "Refund for store credits". If this doesnt work, you can contact support@artcraftent.com.

I just made a layaway payment on the mountain citadel, and it took the $250 payment from my wallet, but in the transaction, it says layaway payment is 0.

Is this normal? I just want to make sure it goes through today, since it's the last day to buy the citadel at the current price.

hope you have a clan to keep it running so you don't lose it or it is not available for use.  Be an expensive waste if you won't be able to use it due to lack of up keep costs being met by army of one.  Just saying you might want to investigate this further before you dump more cash on it.

THE CORRUPT FEAR  | THE HONEST SUPPORT  | THE HEROIC JOIN