Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zolaz

How much for the shack?

How much is a little shack going to cost you to put up in an EK?  Kind of wondering how much it is going to cost to get some bonuses from your buddies relics.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

It would be kind of nice for them to offer some kind of shantytown for the really poor people instead of just nothing. Pick up some sticks and melt down a Legionnaire into glue.

Shanty town building set should become available when you cant pay the tax on those expensive castles and they all decay.

PFq3vWQ.png

It would be kind of nice for them to offer some kind of shantytown for the really poor people instead of just nothing. Pick up some sticks and melt down a Legionnaire into glue.

Clearly we now need a glue factory crafting building. I wonder if it deserves its own crafting skill tree

Doesn't look primitive enough.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Shanty town building set should become available when you cant pay the tax on those expensive castles and they all decay.

Can this please be a thing? Like the Imperial City Waterfront District, full of riff raff and street rats.

Imperial City Waterfront District, full of riff raff and street rats.

This needs to happen. Like a seedier looking SDR. Place of refuge for homeless guilds, unrepentant loners, and shady characters of all descriptions.

PFq3vWQ.png