Web site store- price anomaly

Ruby pledge price 999$

contains

40 month vip      600$

medium castle 1900$

small castle     1500$

and etc.......--------------

total =              4000$

Can someone explain why the pricing policy is ridiculous? Next stretch goal: send some to math course!!!!! :)

Can you explein why some one buy only stronghold when buying pledge package which contains that stronghold 1/2 price of that stronghold??

according to theese stronghold prices  ruby pledge cost interval has to be 1900$ (highest cost of single items)  < ruby pledge cost < 4000$ (total cost of items in pledge )

Please dont answer the question with "enjoy being early backer", same problem exist for all pledge packages

Edited by Chaqaron

So does this mean we can or can't buy a package for $900 that has assets worth over $4k?

Nope this mean pledge package price should be more than highest price item in that pledge If a pledge contains medium castle its price has to be more than medium castle.

Nope this mean pledge package price should be more than highest price item in that pledge If a pledge contains medium castle its price has to be more than medium castle.

Source? Because it is possible right now, I had been thinking about upgrading from my sapphire for a while. I'm still not sure.

In all honesty - please take the shop down, do you changes and then bring it up again for future updates. Unless you work for more than a day on the shop I don't think you will lose any customers by doing a scheduled maintenance and can possibly work out any major things like the redemption thing. 

Next - right at this moment you should be able to buy a package for 999 with assests of more than $4,000 if we are going with the new prices. Keep in mind that the packages were "designed" to reward more the earlier you pledged. KS packages had an extreme value, 15er packages were also good, with the mix-up of buildings they had you could have snitched an even better deal - not sure about the 16 packages but as said - price changes are under the way so if you want to make a good deal better now or never. 

Also a question @Jlane - did you change the system so you can buy ruby packages again, even if you already have one or was that just for the time the redemption madness went on?

Edited by Thyr

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor