Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

elowallo

Well, maybe I should introduce myself :)

Usually known as marhaus, but that was taken so ended up elowallo on here :ph34r:. We'll see about IGN later I guess.

I've played many MMORPGs: SB (don't get me started :P), Asda Story, Aion, TERA, FFXIV, Flyff, Dragon Nest, ESO etc. etc. I even played Maple Story for a while but I deny all knowledge of that now :rolleyes:

The one I really got into is FFXIV, but I enjoyed the others too. SB sadly shut down half a year after I started playing it, or I most likely would have played it a lot more. If anyone by any remote chance remembers Bradowle Ardion, then that was me ^_^ I was in a guild but sadly I don't even remember its name right now. Even used TS a few times, that was fun (back when I had a headset :P).

Eternal noob, I'll probably mess up a lot, but I like crafting and trading and building nice houses :lol:

Oh, I'm in Europe by the way.

So, I'm looking for a guild. Any takers? Or I'll just enjoy my little castle all by myself I guess ;)

I'll absolutely, definitely play Legionnaire by the way, just so you know :D

/marhaus

PS. I love 3D modelling so if you like that too don't hesitate to chat me up :) Oh and I speak some 日本語 too.

Edit: yes I play Destiny too, though I'm not sure it counts as MMORPG. I have a somewhat high combat rating though, maybe that counts?

Edited by elowallo

Flyff was probably the most fun actually ("Fly for fun"), but the grinding was awful so had to give up on that one :(.

i wouldnt go that far, lol. but i did play it for a long time many years ago. i played mostly in the early builds of the game, back when chris was a GM. mained a billposter and ringmaster.

b4HcfAD.png

i wouldnt go that far, lol. but i did play it for a long time many years ago. i played mostly in the early builds of the game, back when chris was a GM. mained a billposter and ringmaster.

Billposter here too! By accident, I wanted to be some kind of magician but a friend told me Billposter was that :D But it was quite fun anyway, so I didn't really regret it.

Hey! Marhaus,

Its me, wisp, I made this account a year ago, so used my original name -_-. Good to see you in a different place other than the discord. Hehe.

Obsidian-ForumSigWhite.jpg

Hey! Marhaus,

Its me, wisp, I made this account a year ago, so used my original name -_-. Good to see you in a different place other than the discord. Hehe.

Ahh hi :D

Yes "marhaus" was already taken (how rude!) so I picked a different one, I wasn't thinking of forum presence at that time :unsure: