Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE MoST AWesom CRoWFALL CompitiToN in the HIsTori Of THe WurLD!*

Deloria

I only used the Gods affiliation with Chaos / Balance / Order to try and determine their actions taken. (Tried to limit myself on the gods as much as I could to prevent clashing with future lore.)

For all we know, our stories might help write the lore!

I advertised the competition on the Crowfall Reddit forums and I got messaged by someone asking if it was OK to enter even if they weren't yet a backer.

This would mean they couldnt post in these forums and would have to post on the Reddit.

Is this OK? I think the more the merrier really - Any way to encourage new players to get involved right?  But I just wanted to check if it would be OK with Art+Craft and such?

Edited by Deloria

www.CrowfallRP.com

Disclaimer: My RP with you might become a public story: https://soundcloud.com/shiv-mahon

Personally I think allowing for more entries is better. But I could see someone possibly objecting. Your rules did say submitted by members of this site and no proxy submissions.

Anyway, no problem from me. Your contest to run as you like. I hope to have my entry ready in a few more days.

PFq3vWQ.png

Personally I think allowing for more entries is better. But I could see someone possibly objecting. Your rules did say submitted by members of this site and no proxy submissions.

Anyway, no problem from me. Your contest to run as you like. I hope to have my entry ready in a few more days.

Yeah.. Im kind of torn cos I dont think the 5 bucks to post on the forums is so much.. I think the competition would get a bit out of hand if we suddenly got like 1000 entries from people who didnt really care about Crowfall and just wanted free stuff.., and its nice for it to be a bit of a bonus trhing for backers.

On the other hand:  They're probably on the Crowfall reddit cos they are interested - and if it gets new people reading up on what crowfall is all about for the first time then thats a good thing.

We have time to think about it anyway :P Good luck on your entry :)

Edited by Deloria

www.CrowfallRP.com

Disclaimer: My RP with you might become a public story: https://soundcloud.com/shiv-mahon

I haven't submitted yet, but I will be soon and I don't mind if you change your rules.

That said, it would be great if we could get interested folks on the site as an "entry fee" if they aren't already.

I haven't submitted yet, but I will be soon and I don't mind if you change your rules.

That said, it would be great if we could get interested folks on the site as an "entry fee" if they aren't already.

Really its on me for not thinking it through.. Since I posted on reddit I think I kind of owe it to those guys to make it inclusive

Next competition I can point players directly to the pledge store :)

www.CrowfallRP.com