Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deloria

THE MoST AWesom CRoWFALL CompitiToN in the HIsTori Of THe WurLD!*

Can my entry be a series of short stories in the form of memoirs  or would that count as multiple submissions? 

Yeah as Arkade said - Or maybe enter the first chapter for the competition? Its Ok to leave things on a cliffhanger :)

www.CrowfallRP.com

Disclaimer: My RP with you might become a public story: https://soundcloud.com/shiv-mahon

I come back from a CFC comm meeting, and I notice I missed THIS! Noooees o.o

Directly started writing.

Now, question - do we have to mention our Archetyp, in word? I didn't read the other entrys so far, not to get confused, so I do not know if you guys did it. I'd like to leave it to the reader, it's pretty obvious at that, but.....well. Better play safe :P

Edited by Akineko

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

I come back from a CFC comm meeting, and I notice I missed THIS! Noooees o.o

Directly started writing.

Now, question - doe we have to mention our Archetyp, in word? I didn't read the other entrys so far, not to get confused, so I do not know if you guys did it. I'd like to leave it to the reader, it's pretty obvious at that, but.....well. Better play safe :P

Totally up to you - I think you can imply a lot without naming them directly: And I think its OK to leave it to the reader - Just kinda give them characteristics so they are identifiable enough to the audience?

Whatever fits your writing style :)

Edited by Deloria

www.CrowfallRP.com

Disclaimer: My RP with you might become a public story: https://soundcloud.com/shiv-mahon

Here we go. My entry!

I do know that it's not...rp-ish. It's not the way one would rp in a game. But it is the only way I am able to write such a story.

So, even if you wont nominate it, because it didn't meet the standarts, I hope you guys can still enjoy it :)

Aaaand I made a mistake with the name xD gave the stories name instead of mine.

Edited by Akineko

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Here we go. My entry!

I do know that it's not...rp-ish. It's not the way one would rp in a game. But it is the only way I am able to write such a story.

So, even if you wont nominate it, because it didn't meet the standarts, I hope you guys can still enjoy it :)

Aaaand I made a mistake with the name xD gave the stories name instead of mine.

Thank you for sharing the story. You have some haunting images in it.

PFq3vWQ.png

Thank you &_&

while reading it the day after (harhar), I noticed so many mistakes....remind me to never publish a story directly after the four-hour writing rush T_T

Managed to read all the other contestants entrys - you are fantastic guys! Love your storys :)

Thanks Deloria for starting this!

I would like to know, there is a problem to use a story that i already posted in the community creations section? Or it must be a new one?

Edited by vaands

"An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A Ranger practices until he never gets it wrong." -The Lost Stories  

naxCJH.png

✣Junte-se a nós✣

I would like to know, there is a problem to use a story that i already posted in the community creations section? Or it must be a new one?

Hi!

I think it should be a new original story - cos we want as much new material in the rp section as possible =)

www.CrowfallRP.com

My entry is up: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/13520-short-story-entry-centaur/

In the entry, I make a lot of references to the legionnaire's lore. So here it is if you haven't read it already: https://crowfall.com/en/archetypes/legionnaire/

Edited by TragicNumberOne

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

Deloria, would you consider Hero a god? He's in the pantheon, but it pretty clearly states he's just a man with a curse. I've got a pretty good head-draft planned out, just thought I should ask before writing it down.

Yeah absolutely since hes written in.

I think Hero is kind of a clue from the devs that its possible for players to become gods themselves - maybe there will be campaigns where you can challenge them instead of bow down to them? would be fun :)

But yeah totally use Hero as a deity if you want!

www.CrowfallRP.com

Yeah absolutely since hes written in.

I think Hero is kind of a clue from the devs that its possible for players to become gods themselves - maybe there will be campaigns where you can challenge them instead of bow down to them? would be fun :)

But yeah totally use Hero as a deity if you want!

Thank you, I'll probably have the story written by the end of next week.

7 entries already! Awesome stories so far and well worth reading.

I really hope you guys are going to keep going with the writing by the way... if you make it a habit to write a little as often as you can about something that fascinates you then you never know - we might end up with the next JK Rowling =)

www.CrowfallRP.com

Hat, ring, tossed.

It's a bit tricky to really noodle into the lore without a lot of lore to noodle into. Especially as I'm definitely interested in the Stalker archetype and the Elkin race in general and there is precisely zero information there... But as long as things are left as basic character interactions (read: combat) anything will probably fall within the realm of plausibility as we learn more. :)

Love your writing stile and charackter description, Raesh!

Makes me actually want to play a Stalker, too :3

Nine entries! I keep the entry list updated on the first post.

Just to let everyone know: I'm spreading my feathers around the place looking for a judge to the competition - I'm really determined to have an objective umpire to the whole thing. 

Personally I wouldn't know how the hell to declare a winner even out of the awesome entries we already have :P

Edited by Deloria

www.CrowfallRP.com