Find results in...

THE MoST AWesom CRoWFALL CompitiToN in the HIsTori Of THe WurLD!*

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Might be a slight exaggeration - but noone ever died for that amirite?       [Competition Closed - Entries to be announced]     Announcing the www.crowfallRP.com Epic Short Story Competition!   Open

Judge acquired. Not a member of our community so there's no danger of favoritism. 

Everyone I was glad to help with this great contest and all the entries deserve praise.  Of course some have to lose so others can win.  I do hope all of you keep writing.  It is one of the joys of my

Ho that was fun! Thx for the extra push needed to make my lazy self write something Deloria, i realy needed that and it was so good to read so many stories in such a short span of time! Count me in next time too and you dont even need to give any prizes for that xD

Congrats to the winners! Dont stop writing! I want moreeeee!!!

And for the judge, thx for helping us out, i really wanted some coments on each story to see what you would say, but i think i am asking too much so dont bother, i realy apreciate you work for reading my story and all the rest.

Dont disappear guys, any thing, just call me!

"An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A Ranger practices until he never gets it wrong." -The Lost Stories  

naxCJH.png

✣Junte-se a nós✣

Totally gobsmacked by this! I loved all of the other entries and didn't expect anything at all to come of it.

Thank you so much!

*Takes prize with grubby hands* :lol:

Thank you  Deloria for setting all of this up!

Thanks Pann and BlindTemple for all you guys did too.

Oooooh, I want to go again now!

(Will not need any prize though after this)

*Attempts to huggle Scree*

Edited by Mother_Fable

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

Everyone I was glad to help with this great contest and all the entries deserve praise.  Of course some have to lose so others can win.  I do hope all of you keep writing.  It is one of the joys of my life and something well worth doing just for the art.

Scree as a long time old gamer I would expect nothing less.  *grins*

I am looking forward to playing the game with you all.

Congrats to the winners I look forward to reading more of your work.

Thank you Deloria for setting this up and thanks to mother fable for submitting that awesome story. I just wish i had more criticism on my story. How else am I going to grow as a writer?

Get yourself on a website that allows for the exchange of stories for review and then review as many stories as you can. You'll learn a lot more by doing reviews than by getting them.