Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Mr Robot

John Gibson (our video producer) pretty much harassed me until I watched the first episode. This show scares the crap out of me because much of it is so freakin' plausible. Anyone else watching? Thoughts? 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Yea, it's my favorite show on TV in like, forever. Absolutely love it! The more recent Game of Thrones has nothing on this ^^

Season 2 started pretty slow and I was kinda wondering if it was a one season wonder, but then it really picks up after episode 5 and becomes amazing again. 

John Gibson (our video producer) pretty much harassed me until I watched the first episode. This show scares the crap out of me because much of it is so freakin' plausible. Anyone else watching? Thoughts? 

I watched the first seasons but, I haven't seen the second season yet. Also, I was already paranoid about being in the internet. If you really want to lose your confidence look up Justin Seitz and read through his blogs.

I've been on the fence, but that's high praise Rik. I'll give it a look.

I would say if you liked that old movie called Hackers, or Fight Club, or you're into dark psychological thrillers you might like it. It's all going to depend on whether you enjoy crazy broken protagonists or not ^^ 

Just finished watching season 1 episode 3. It seems to me that Mr.Robot is imaginary alter ego of the guy that looks like his father.

I think near the end of the season they will show an old photograph where eliott and his father are shown together and his father looks like mr.robot.

I guess it was not a spoiler.

http://brianorndorf.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ee7b642883301538f2c8ab5970b-500wi

We'll talk again after you finish season 1 ^^

s2 e10 just came out this week, omg... talk about a build up in season 2.

Without going into details.  The show is scarily accurate.  Everything shown is indeed possible although maybe not quite as easily or quickly at times.  The recon phase would often take weeks or months rather than hours as they show but it is a TV program after all.

All the scripts and commands they use are real and if you are really interested download Kali Linux and have a look at the tools.

Just finished season 2. Man, that show really went down the rabbit hole in the last two episodes. Can't wait for season 3!

The photography in Mr Robot is nothing short of genius. There has never been anything like that on TV. Tod Campbell is a visionary. Not like all those other movies cutting and pasting frames from the hall of fame. 

Just wrapped up S1 and started S2. I'm suspicious of everyone and everything now. 

If you thought S1 was good and S2 is even better. 

S2 is much darker with many plot twists, some of which you expect others just jump out of nowhere.

Season 2 is alittle weird at first but you gotta stick it out! Season 2 is awesome.

Rami Malek won an emmy for Mr. Robot and he deserved it cos i like him in other series and hes v good at what he does

ok bye

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg