Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Caldera - Under appreciated druid healing group fights

Tinnis

Under appreciated druid healing group fights

N1mKlZS.png

Good group fights as solo healer focused druid - with no myrms or legio in our group [4 CAL joined by Markeedragon]

Fun fight vs Sugoi at the start getting the drop on us!

A challenging fight when you haven't gotten all the treasure goodies first for once!

This is neither as easy or efficient as a Legio healing. [if you want to compare to legio support see recent #1; #2]

or as 'visible' to your team...with certain people not noticing my healing on them on voice! ^_^

It is also not as “efficient” (a.k.a OP) as being a mobile #2 lightning rod better-than-confessor ranged magic DPS as your focus either.

But I enjoyed it, and goes with the spirit of the class. I don’t like spamming the #2 key all the time when I play druid...thats pretty old.

Edited by Tinnis

Well done.  You played that druid really well today.  Two matches in a row I couldn't kill you (admittedly I have a hard time killing a housefly with my knight, but I had 4 kills with him in some of the earlier matches).  Shroud and long distance TP escapes saved you repeatedly.

Well done.  You played that druid really well today.  Two matches in a row I couldn't kill you (admittedly I have a hard time killing a housefly with my knight, but I had 4 kills with him in some of the earlier matches).  Shroud and long distance TP escapes saved you repeatedly.

Yup fun 2v2 into 2v1 at end of that small match. [me and random confessor Kring vs your knight and Dinorage ranger]

I also played the druid really trolly today:

I've become so bored of druid #2 lightning damage i tried solo to beat a cow and group to death with 360 degree stick spinning and barkskin earlier as peaceful protest.

Was a great fight.  I was talking about how good you guys are on the show.  I told everyone that I bet you were all on comms.  Huge difference it can make.  I'll run with you guys anytime. Great teamwork.

Yup good fun!

markeedragon's view. and hiding behind tree strats :P

Edited by Tinnis

Yup fun 2v2 into 2v1 at end of that small match. [me and random confessor Kring vs your knight and Dinorage ranger]

I also played the druid really trolly today:

I've become so bored of druid #2 lightning damage i tried solo to beat a cow and group to death with 360 degree stick spinning and barkskin earlier as peaceful protest.

Yup good fun!

markeedragon's view. and hiding behind tree strats :P

ye. was fun. but 180 ping jump up to 600+ isnt playable to aim =( i miss alot of skills

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

That was one of the more interesting fights of the evening (always a pleasure to face you Sugoi makes for interesting situations). Thanks for the flick Tinnis.

Initial thought was - oh ffs, let me loot in peace! Then I remembered I had preplaced bombs on the Map, made things much more fun.

Last time I ever use Archers Stake, it feels totally worthless. No-one fights around it anyways :)

4:54 in was the most epic looking ever, that Ranger fully geares me up. :) Thanks for that, saver me looking In chests :)

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Fun fight vs Sugoi at the start getting the drop on us!

A challenging fight when you haven't gotten all the treasure goodies first for once!

Shots fired lol. For their defense, I also had much fun fighting with a team of Sugoi inside the keep. And they are well able to gank properly too.

All in all, good fun guys! We do it again anytime. :)

We'll take our medicine.  We deserved an ass kicking in that match, and you delivered.  We made poor tactical choices, and had an archetype mix with insufficient sustain and poor burst damage (we split our group into 4 and 2 (later 3) for this test).

In PvP, you win or you learn.  We had a couple of learning experiences yesterday.   We'll be better for it.  

We'll take our medicine.  We deserved an ass kicking in that match, and you delivered.  We made poor tactical choices, and had an archetype mix with insufficient sustain and poor burst damage (we split our group into 4 and 2 (later 3) for this test).

In PvP, you win or you learn.  We had a couple of learning experiences yesterday.   We'll be better for it.  

That's the spirit! :)