Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the nameless

Portals / Concept Art

Once again an instance of details and little clues in the art we've had access to for weeks now yet we've yet to provide in-depth analysis of.

Were I to guess, and going off of clues and tid-bits dropped by the devs, I'd say these ports represent intra-server travel with each world having been affected by player actions in a different way, with its terrain being modified accordingly.

I'd live in that desert one lol. Call me Baron Wasteland. Getit? Barren? Baron? Its like.. Anyway....

Alikr.jpg

Edited by flex

b7xcsz.jpg

Well I believe it was mentioned that because of the way they are structuring the worlds (how they each will be different geographically) the intention was for players to be able to travel between them all. But there hasn't been any more information expanding upon that comment. If I find it I'll edit my post.

Between dreams and reality.

Lantern Watch

Wow, I don't think I've actually seen that before. No idea how I missed it. At this point though, we know we can travel to different worlds. I'm just hoping you can actually walk through the portal into another world in real-time instead of having to wait for your character to be migrated to a different server.

Edited by txteclipse

yeah, i think no one saw this image yet hahaha

and also, look at the crowfall website, it seens instable, i think they are bringing news to us !

at least, trying hehe

Edited by The nameless

Flying archtype? Probably ranged and melee DPS due to the arrow-filled corpse to the left, sword to the right.

MzAkMig.jpg

Mounts confirmed.

druYANO.jpg

Looks like the Cryptic Tree. Note the eclipse on the right.

KKOoFqi.jpg

White walkers? wut?

4hmGE7p.jpg

Edited by flex

b7xcsz.jpg

3 Runegates in one image. If they put all the portals in one area it will create a chokepoint for PK's to stake out.

Bet portals will be surrounded by a 50' safezone. Just want to be able to say I called it down the road.

Flying archtype? Probably ranged and melee DPS due to the arrow-filled corpse to the left, sword to the right.

MzAkMig.jpg

Mounts confirmed.

druYANO.jpg

Looks like the Cryptic Tree. Note the eclipse on the right.

KKOoFqi.jpg

White walkers? wut?

4hmGE7p.jpg

Interesting.

I hadn't seen these before?  Where were they.

Yes that girl with wings is in the character selection menu.  It's a flying Archetype of sorts then.

The cryptic one has that lengthy golden dragon from the Valkyn crest on the cryptic tree.  The cloud and eclipse pieces are also on the tree I believe.  The left and right images that extend outwards.

It's called Crowfall because calling it "The Hunger Game of Thrones" would have raised too many issues.

At least the portal in the image has some imagary and not a black hole of looking to lead to nowhere lol ... doesn't completely break the immersion at least