Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the nameless

Portals / Concept Art

Bet portals will be surrounded by a 50' safezone. Just want to be able to say I called it down the road.

Nothing wrong with that, let my PC load the game before I get killed atleast.

Yeah thats the one Flex.
I dont think you need to flip the image.  I believe the other  smokey looking explosion is the image on the left side of the tree as I said.  

Edited by KoKane

It's called Crowfall because calling it "The Hunger Game of Thrones" would have raised too many issues.

Actually, if you look at the Dragons teeth and jaw.. he looks upside down?
That grey explosion seems to be sending rocks outwards too if you zoom in.  Looks like rocks to me anyway

this IS the speculation forum

Aye, but its mixed with so much other stuff :(

Edited by KoKane

It's called Crowfall because calling it "The Hunger Game of Thrones" would have raised too many issues.

I think its the Crowfall universe, solar system, or creation myth, the connection between servers etc as rocks (worlds?), stars are visible around the "big bang" in the middle.

Upside down dragon version per KoKane's observation

jzh9c1.jpg

Edited by flex

b7xcsz.jpg

Just remembered this bit above the cryptic tree:

"Lastly, we're posting an an illustration that provides clues for both a core game systems, and one of our key narrative threads.  "

So the whole Valkyn creating the world thing and all the crests being deities seems like a good guess.

I guess thats the narrative thread.

The game system though?

Each crest is an archetype?

I was looking at the scroll bar on the character selection page screenshot and it didn't really look like there was much more scrolling to do.  Thats a huge guess though as it could scroll much more than it appears.

If I had to though, I would have guessed at 1 - 2 more portraits we cannot see.

Which would mean 13-14 Archetypes.

There are 13 crests on the tree.  

Side note:

If you take away the 'N' in CROWN...

lol

I noticed on the Hierarchy pic that the King portrait had wings behind it.
(All but the bottom row do too)

Nothing wrong with that, let my PC load the game before I get killed atleast.

I'd prefer the game keep you invisible/intangible while loading in until the game registers either mouse or keyboard input that is successfuly executed.; safe zones are too easy to exploit.

Now, having the ability to pay for guard NPC's on portals? That might be workable. It discourages campers but will not save you if you piss someone off enough.

As it should be.

Edited by Overkilengine

Is it just me? I don't see her wings in this image.

It's not just you. I've mentioned that in another thread before, but it's really really hard to say for 100%. You have to look at her left year and it looks like the area above and below the ear is the same - the chair. In that banner, it's different, chair above, wing below.

Is it just me? I don't see her wings in this image. *snip* 

It's not just you. I've mentioned that in another thread before, but it's really really hard to say for 100%. You have to look at her left year and it looks like the area above and below the ear is the same - the chair. In that banner, it's different, chair above, wing below.

Here's the full picture. B) 

ForumHeader_12.jpg

Here's the thread that i pulled that from, has a lot of unseen pictures.  :lol:

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/185-crowfall-art-from-their-website/

Edited by vVe

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

Hopefully it's some kind of player controlled rift system, where you would need 1 player to open a rift on either end and they would stay open for a certain duration allowing you invade/port to different servers or sections of your server.