Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AgentOrange

Heaven and Earth (Updated with Website)

I applied on the website, but wanted to know if I could gain "Noble" status in your EK so I can lay down my parcels. I have a villa and 21 farm cells with one woodland cell. I plan on being more of a mercantile player and will happily pay guild members in equipment to gather resources for me/guard me while I traverse the campaign worlds to gather resources. In our cities built in the campaign world I'll take stonemasonry and siege weaponry to help with the construction. I have a couple friends that are contemplating joining, and they would do the heavy lifting for me.

Let me know if this sounds fair, so I can know if my parcels will be used.

EDIT: They responded within a few days and we talked over TS to get to know each other. They mean it when they say PvP is going to be their flagship destination. Looking forward to rolling out with these guys once the servers light up.

Edited by Paschall18

Nixelplex
Druid of Kronos

I applied on the website, but wanted to know if I could gain "Noble" status in your EK so I can lay down my parcels. I have a villa and 21 farm cells with one woodland cell. I plan on being more of a mercantile player and will happily pay guild members in equipment to gather resources for me/guard me while I traverse the campaign worlds to gather resources. In our cities built in the campaign world I'll take stonemasonry and siege weaponry to help with the construction. I have a couple friends that are contemplating joining, and they would do the heavy lifting for me.

Let me know if this sounds fair, so I can know if my parcels will be used.

EDIT: They responded within a few days and we talked over TS to get to know each other. They mean it when they say PvP is going to be their flagship destination. Looking forward to rolling out with these guys once the servers light up.

Thanks for joining us, Paschall. I look forward to gaming with you.

0F6Onxt.png