Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall AMA Friday, September 16

MiracleMax

I assume this is another AMA geared towards the mainstream non-testing potential player base rather than towards existing testers.  Do you expect to release any information that is new to the testing community?

There probably will be some new tidbits during the AMA, at least there were during the May AMA

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Wonder if they'll answer any questions on accommodating friendly fire, eliminating damage splitting, or restoring Centaur to a desirable archetype?

Hmm? Hmmmmmmm?

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Wonder if they'll answer any questions on accommodating friendly fire, eliminating damage splitting, or restoring Centaur to a desirable archetype?

Hmm? Hmmmmmmm?

You should ask those questions during the AMA. I bet they will be more likely to answer them if your tone isn't too confrontational, so I'd skip the "or were we just supposed to forget?" style stuff.

IhhQKY6.gif

You should ask those questions during the AMA. I bet they will be more likely to answer them if your tone isn't too confrontational, so I'd skip the "or were we just supposed to forget?" style stuff.

Don't pretend, these things aren't addressed based on courtesy. A dignified developer respects the disappointment of their consumers when they make mistakes. And a shrewd developer avoids answering questions that will lose interest that way they can make more money.

If they can't respond to criticism, they're in the wrong business.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Don't pretend, these things aren't addressed based on courtesy. A dignified developer respects the disappointment of their consumers when they make mistakes. And a shrewd developer avoids answering questions that will lose interest that way they can make more money.

I do think that being polite gets better results around here, but it is really just my opinion. If you feel the need to be obnoxious, that is your right.

To be clear, I an not talking about "criticism" I am talking about "tone." It is actually possible to provide criticism without a fuming passive aggressive tone.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

You can be critical and show disappointment without being rude and condescending. Your tone suggests that you don't really want answers, you just want to pout and tell the Devs how wrong they are and how right you think you are.

Edited by pang

The most important question is Will centaurs be able to use paddled boats when naval combat is finally in game, whithout suffering from friendly fire caused by the paddle hits on the water ?

Yes. They will also remove the profanity filter, make me a moderator, fix combat, and EKs will now be siegeable.

Yes. They will also remove the profanity filter, make me a moderator, fix combat, and EKs will now be siegeable.

I'm all for those changes but siegeable EK's? Anyone worth their salt in pvp will be spending 99% of the time in CW so I don't see EK's being much of a challenge (read: not fun) for people who enjoy pvp.

any new hints on when the "mini" campaign world becomes available would be appreciated, possibly only by me though :P

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

10 past 1pm CST. This still happening? 

Yeah, I think the moderators need to start it or something.  Gordon made a comment in the reddit thread that he would like to start it, but it is not an option.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/52mvo5/crowfall_ama_friday_16th_of_september_1pm3pm_cst/d7pjie8

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel